MTNL Bill Payment - only for Delhi customers
The ICICI Bank Quick Pay facility now makes it possible for you to pay your MTNL bills on time from wherever you are. The procedure is very simple and takes only a few minutes. In order to be able to pay your bill, you only need to have an ICICI Bank Internet Banking User ID and password. Just log on to the website, choose the right options. Enter the correct bill details and click on submit.
Reasons on why you should opt for the ICICI Bank Quick Pay service to make your MTNL bill payment online.
- You do not have to register in order to make the payment
- No standing in long queues and writing cheques
- Pay the bill from your home or your office at the time of your choice
- It usually takes around 2 working days for MTNL to process the payment
- You are requested to make the payment at least 2 days before the due date
- Provide your correct bill details. Incorrect details may result into a wrong payment processing
- MTNL does not accept any partial payments and rejects payments that are in excess
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 15,500 ATMs