Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
- Quick Pay›
- Gift Vouchers›
- Vodafone Postpaid Bill›
- Airtel Postpaid Bill›
- Idea Postpaid Bill›
- MSEB Bill Payment ›
- MTNL Bill Payment ›
- Vodafone Recharge›
- Idea Recharge›
- BSNL Recharge›
- Aircel Recharge›
- Uninor Recharge›
- Airtel Recharge›
- MTS MBlaze Recharge›
- Tata Docomo GSM Prepaid Recharge›
- Reliance GSM Prepaid Recharge›
- MTNL Trump Prepaid Mobile Recharge›
- Reliance CDMA Prepaid Recharge›
- Reliance Netconnect Data Card Recharge›
- BSNL Postpaid Bill Payment›
- Tata Docomo GSM Postpaid Payment›
- Reliance Energy Electricity Payment›
- Mahanagar Gas Bill Payment›
BSNL Prepaid Recharge
You can now make a BSNL recharge online with ease. Thanks to the ICICI Bank Quick Pay Service. All you need to do is just follow a few quick steps and you are good to go. Log on to www.icicibank.com and browse to the Quick Pay Bill section available under 'Personal Banking'. Choose your 'Telecom service' as 'BSNL Prepaid Recharge'. Click on 'Submit' and follow the screens you are guided through. Lastly, select your region; enter your mobile number and the recharge amount. Submit, make the payment. It is all that simple.
How Can ICICI Bank Quick Pay Service Make Your Life Easy
- No more standing in long queues
- No registration is required
- You don't have to waste time writing cheques
- Recharge your mobile without even stepping out of your home
In order to use the ICICI Bank Quick Pay Service, you need to have an ICICI Bank Net Banking ID. However, incase you do not have an ID, you can create it for yourself instantly. Ensure that the details you enter are correct. Inaccurate details may lead to an not-error in the payment.
- ICICI Bank is not responsible for any payments gone wrong;
- Incase your recharge was not successful, the amount will be credited back to your account within 5 working days;
- BSNL requires around 2 working days to process your payment. Therefore, you are recommended to make your payment at least 2 working days prior to the due date.
Recharge using Pockets by ICICI Bank
With Pockets, you can now also recharge your BSNL mobile instantly.
- Login to Pockets
- Choose mobile recharge from the menu
- Enter the details of the recharge
- Choose either your digital wallet or savings account as a debit account and confirm the transaction
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,164 ATMs