Online Aircel Recharge
Making an Aircel Online Recharge Has Never Been So Easy
The ICICI Bank Quick Pay Service helps you to manage your Aircel online recharge at your convenience. The procedure is very simple. Login to www.icicibank.com and click on 'Quick Bill Pay' section available under 'Personal Banking'. Select the 'Type of Payment' as Aircel prepaid recharge under 'Telecom'. Click on Submit, agree to the disclaimer and you will finally be guided to the payment page. Enter your region, the mobile number, the recharge amount and click on submit for the last time. Make the payment and that is all you need to do.
Why choose ICICI Bank Quick Pay Service?
- No need of writing cheques or standing in long queues
- No registration is required
- All you need is an ICICI Bank Net Banking ID and password
Please note that you will not be able to access the ICICI Bank Quick Pay service unless you have an ICICI Bank Net Banking ID and password. If you do not have an ID or fail to remember the password, you can instantly create a new one for yourself.
- Please ensure that you have entered the correct details while making a payment. ICICI Bank will not be responsible for any payments gone wrong due to the incorrect details submitted by the user.
- If your recharge was unsuccessful, your amount will once again be credited to your account within 5 working days.
- Make your payment at least 2 working days before the due date, as Aircel requires a minimum of 2 working days to process your payment.
Recharge using Pockets by ICICI Bank
With Pockets, you can now also recharge your Aircel mobile instantly.
- Login to Pockets
- Choose mobile recharge from the menu
- Enter the details of the recharge
- Choose either your digital wallet or savings account as a debit account and confirm the transaction
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 15,070 ATMs