MSEB Bill Payment
You now don't have to stand in long unending queues to pay your MSEB bills. The ICICI Bank Quick Pay service allows you make your MSEB Bills right from the comfort of your home.
Log on to ICICI Bank Quick Pay page, select 'Maharashtra State Electricity Board' under the utility section and click on the “agree to the disclaimer” tab. You now need to enter all the details in the fields listed on the page and the payment is done.
Mentioned below are a few reasons why you need to use the ICICI Bank Quick Pay Service to pay your MSEB bills online.
- No website registration is required
- No wasting time in writing cheques
- Make the payment at the time of your convenience
In order to be able to make your MSEB bill payment online, all you need is an ICICI Bank Internet Banking User ID and password.
MSEB may take around 2 days to process your payments
- It is recommended that you make your payment at least 2 days prior to the due date
- MSEB does not accept partial payment or excess payments. Also note that excess payments will not be adjusted in the next Bill
- Submit your correct bank details while making the payment
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 14,121 ATMs