|Type of Tax||Locations||Categories|
(Click here to pay)
|All India (except Shillong)||Tax deducted at Source (TDS), Tax Collected at Source (TCS), Income Tax, Corporation Tax, Dividend Distribution Tax, Security Transaction Tax,Hotel Receipts Tax, Estate Duty, Interest Tax, Wealth Tax, Expenditure Tax / Other direct taxes and Gift Tax, Fringe Benefits Tax, Banking Cash Transaction Tax|
(Click here to pay)
|All India||Excise Duty, Service Tax|
Online Tax Payment
View Your Tax
3 simple steps to view your tax details:
Pay Direct Tax and Indirect Tax Online (Individual)
Pay your Tax in 7 easy steps:
- Tax payers to select the relevant challan from NSDL site.
- Taxpayers to enter their PAN / TAN / Assessee code as applicable. There will be an online check on the validity of the PAN / TAN / Assessee code entered.
- If PAN/ TAN/ Assessee code is valid the taxpayer will be allowed to fill up other challan details like accounting head code / Major head code under which payment is made, name and address of PAN/TAN and also select ICICI Bank through which payment is to be made.
- On submission of data entered a confirmation screen will be displayed. If the taxpayer confirms the data entered in the challan, it will be directed to the net-banking site of ICICI Bank.
- The taxpayer will login to the ICICI Bank internet-banking site with the User id/ Password provided by the ICICI Bank (Retail Internet Banking).
- Taxpayer to enter payment details and authorize the payment.
- On successful payment a challan counterfoil will be displayed containing CIN, payment details and Bank name through which e-payment has been made. This counterfoil is proof of payment being made.
You can also log in to download your Direct/Indirect Tax payment acknowledgment for last three months of payments made through ICICIBank.com from eTax challan link in Bank Accounts section.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,987 ATMs