Overseas fund transfers from your resident savings account made easy by logging into Internet Banking and by navigating to the Money2World platform.
- Guaranteed Delivery Product – Full value credit for transfers to beneficiary account
Receiver Country – USA
Fee: Rs 1,000 + Taxes (as applicable)
- Regular Delivery Product - Credit to beneficiary account with extra charges levied by correspondent bank
Receiver Country - all countries
Fee: Rs 750 + Taxes (as applicable)
How it works?
- Login to Internet Banking
- Click on ‘Fund Transfer’ under Payments & Transfer
- Select the option – Transfer Funds to ‘An overseas account through Money2World’
- Click on ‘Send Money Now’
- Add beneficiary and enter transaction details to complete the request.
Offers on fund transfers through Money2World
Get 10% off up to Rs 5,000* on domestic and international flight tickets on overseas fund transfers online through Money2World.
- Also get gift voucher worth up to Rs 5,000* to choose from 60,000 worldwide experiences on tripxoxo.com
- Offer valid from May 15, 2018 to June 30, 2018
- Offer is applicable only on Money2World for online overseas fund transfers
- Use Promo Code FLIGHT
- The 10% off or discount amount up to Rs 5000* (whichever is lower) on flight tickets will depend on the cumulative amount of all transactions during the offer period as per the table below:
|Transfer amount (Foreign Currency)*||Discount amount|
|1,000 - 5,000||Rs 2,000|
|5,001 - 10,000||Rs 3,000|
|10,001 – 20,000||Rs 4,000|
Cumulative transfer amount (on single or multiple transactions in a particular month during the offer period):
- AUD, CAD, CHF, USD, GBP, EUR – as per the foreign currency amount of transaction.
- All other currencies (AED, DKK, HKD, JPY, NOK, NZD, QAR, SAR, SEK, SGD): Equivalent of USD.
Minimum transfer amount:
- AUD, CAD, CHF, USD, GBP, EUR: 1,000
All other currencies (AED, DKK, HKD, JPY, NOK, NZD, QAR, SAR, SEK, SGD): Equivalent to USD 1,000.