Overseas fund transfers from your resident savings account made easy by logging into Internet Banking and by navigating to the Money2World platform.
- Guaranteed Delivery Product – Full value credit for transfers to beneficiary account
Receiver Country – USA
Fee: Rs 1,000 + Taxes (as applicable)
- Regular Delivery Product - Credit to beneficiary account with extra charges levied by correspondent bank
Receiver Country - all countries
Fee: Rs 750 + Taxes (as applicable)
How it works?
- Login to Internet Banking
- Click on ‘Fund Transfer’ under Payments & Transfer
- Select the option – Transfer Funds to ‘An overseas account through Money2World’
- Click on ‘Send Money Now’
- Add beneficiary and enter transaction details to complete the request.
Offers on fund transfers through Money2World
Get Amazon gift voucher worth up to Rs 5,000* on your online overseas fund transfer through Money2World.
- Offer valid from July 1, 2019 to August 31, 2019
- Offer is applicable only on Money2World for online overseas fund transfers
- Use Promo Code RIBM2W
- The Amazon gift voucher amount will depend on cumulative amount of all transactions in the offer period as per the below table:
|Transfer Amount (Foreign Currency)*||Voucher Amount|
|2,000 – 4,000||Rs. 1,000|
|4,001 - 8,000||Rs. 2,000|
|8,001 – 15,000||Rs. 3,000|
|15,001 – 25,000||Rs. 4,000|
|25,001 and above||Rs. 5,000|
- Cumulative transfer amount (on single or multiple transactions in a particular month during offer period):
AUD, CAD, CHF, USD, GBP, EUR – as per the foreign currency amount of transaction
All other currencies (AED, DKK, HKD, JPY, NOK, NZD, QAR, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, OMR, ZAR, BHD): Equivalent of USD
- Minimum transfer amount:
AUD, CAD, CHF, USD, GBP, EUR: 2,000
All other currencies (AED, DKK, HKD, JPY, NOK, NZD, QAR, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, OMR, ZAR, BHD): Equivalent of USD 2000