Armed Forces Flag Day
Since 1949, December 07 is observed as the Armed Forces Flag Day throughout the country to honour the martyrs and the men in uniform who valiantly fight on our borders to safeguard the country’s honour.
ICICI Bank is proud to be associated with the Indian Armed Forces in support of this cause and extends a humble appeal to valued customers like you. The proceedings will be used for resettlement and welfare schemes of ex-servicemen, widows and their dependents.
How to Contribute:
1. Click here to pay through Internet Banking
2. Pay via QR CODE
- Open your bank’s mobile banking App / BHIM app
- Select BHIM UPI
- Choose one of the following to contribute to the Armed Forces Flag Day fund:
- Click on Scan to Pay & scan the QR code
- Select Send & enter the VPA armedforcesflagdayfund@icici in the To field & click on Verfiy
- Before proceeding with the payment, please ensure that the VPA displayed is armedforcesflagdayfund@icici
- Mention the Amount you would like to contribute & tap on Proceed / Submit
3. Pay through your nearest ICICI Bank ATM location
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link