|Description of Charges||Charges Amount|
|Non-Refundable Loan Processing Fee:
|2.5% of Loan amount or Max ₹ 2500/-|
|Non Refundable Loan Processing Fee:
Super Premium Vehicles
|1% of Loan amount or Max of ₹ 5000/-|
|Documentation Charges||Rs 2.25% of Loan amount or Maximum of Rs 1000/-|
|CIBIL Report Charges||₹ 50|
|Registration Certificate Collection Charges||₹ 499|
|Part Prepayment Option||Part prepayment of the loan is not allowed|
|Full Prepayment Charges||5% on principal outstanding or interest outstanding for unexpired period of loan (whichever is lower)|
|Charges for late payment of loans||2% per month on the outstanding installment|
|Swap Charges||₹ 500 per transaction|
|Bounce Charges||₹ 400 per transaction|
|Amortisation Schedule Charges||₹ 500 per schedule|
|Statement of Account Charges||₹ 200 per statement|
|Prepayment Statement Charges||₹ 200 per statement|
|Duplicate No Objection Certificate (NOC)/No Due Certificate (NDC) Charges||₹ 500 per NOC/NDC|
|Revalidation of NOC Charges||₹ 500 per NOC|
|Loan Cancellation Charges||₹ 3,000 per loan|
|Miscellaneous charges viz. charges incurred in filing legal suit, repossession charges, Non Maintenance of Mode of Payment (NMMP) charge, pick-up charges) wherein customer requests for a pickup of the payment, professional charges for availing services of professionals i.e. title search, valuation, etc., charges incurred in SARFAESI proceedings, paper advertisement charges, auction charges for repossessed asset, security guard charges for protection of repossessed assets, yard charges for parking the repossessed asset in authorised yard, enforcement charges for availing logistical support during repossession, charges incurred in sending different notices, charges levied for deposition of cash/cheque in branches for the purpose of paying loan dues and any other charges (as applicable) that are not budgeted or specified, but are incurred by the bank on behalf of the customer.||At actuals|
Two Wheeler Loan Service Charges
- Service Tax (ST), Other Government taxes, Levies, etc., will be applicable as per prevailing rates in addition to the above mentioned charges.
- The charges or fees given in above table are subject to change and the one recorded in agreement will be binding over the site.
- Interest Reset clause: Not Applicable.
- The above mentioned charges would be applicable for existing customers from March 31, 2016.
- Stamp duty charges shall be extra as applicable
- Additional documentation charges of Rs.350/- applicable
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to revise the rate of interest and processing fee from time to time, at its sole discretion
Range of Interest rates for Two wheeler loans
|Quarter ended on June - 2019||Minimum||Maximum||Mean|
|Two Wheeler Loan||10.50%||26.00%||22.27%|
- The range of interest rates provided above is with respect to loans to individuals disbursed during Quarter 1 - FY:2019-20.
- It includes fixed rate of interest and is based on factors such as customer relationship, asset segment, tenure of loan etc.
- It excludes subsidy and government schemes.
- Mean rate = Sum of rate of interest of all loan accounts / Number of all loan accounts.
Annual Percentage Rate
The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a method to compute annualized credit cost which includes interest rate and loan origination fee.
To calculate the same, please click here to download the APR calculator.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 15,159 ATMs