Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Stand-Up India Scheme - Finance for Women or SC/ST
Stand-Up India Scheme for financing SC/ST and/or Women Entrepreneurs
The objective of Stand-Up India scheme is to facilitate bank loans between ₹ 10 lakh and ₹ 1 crore to Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) borrower and Woman borrower for setting up a greenfield enterprise (first time venture), in manufacturing, services or trading sector. In case of non-individual enterprises at least 51% of the shareholding and controlling stake should be held by either an SC/ST or Woman entrepreneur.
Bank finance not to exceed 75% of total cost.
Besides primary security, the loan may be secured by collateral security or guarantee from Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme for Stand-Up India Loans (CGFSIL), as defined under respective product guideline/policy.
- Commercial Vehicle Loan: Loan for vehicles for starting Transport/Logistics business
- Construction Equipment Loan: Loan for equipment for starting Construction/ Equipment rental business
- Car Loan: Loan for vehicles for setting up Taxi/Car rental services
- Business Installment Loan (BIL): Term loan for new business for buying plant and machinery, furnishing offices etc.
- Loan Against Property: Term Loan against property for new business for buying plant and machinery, furnishing offices etc.
- Business Loans Group (BLG) and Rural Business Credit (RBC): Overdraft facility/Cash Credit facility/Term Loan for new venture
For more details or to apply for Stand-Up India loan, please visit your nearest ICICI Bank branch.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,608 branches and 14,052 ATMs