Personal Loan Interest Rates
|Type of credit facility||Interest Rate and Charges Applicable|
|Personal Loan Interest Rates||11.59% to 22.00% per annum|
|Loan Processing Charges / Origination Charges (Non-Refundable)||Upto 2.25% per annum of loan amount plus service tax|
|Prepayment Charges||5% per annum of principal outstanding plus service tax|
|Additional Interest on late payment||24% per annum|
|Repayment Mode Swap Charges||₹ 500/- per transaction plus service tax|
|Amortisation Schedule Charges||₹ 200/- per schedule plus service tax|
|Statement of Account Charges||₹ 200/- per schedule plus service tax|
|Prepayment/Foreclosure Statement Charges||₹ 100/- per schedule plus service tax|
|Duplicate No Objection Certificate/ No Due Certificate||₹ 500/- per NOC plus service tax/₹ 200/- per NDC plus service tax|
|Duplicate Prepayment/Foreclosure Statement Charges||₹ 200/- per schedule plus service tax|
|Loan Cancellation Charges||₹ 3000/- plus service tax|
|^EMI Bounce Charges||₹ 400/- per bounce plus service tax|
- Specific interest rate applicable to a customer would be dependent on segment, asset category and location.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to revise the rate of interest and processing fee from time to time, at its sole discretion.
- Service Tax and other govt. taxes, levies, etc. applicable as per prevailing rate will be charged over and above these charges at the discretion of ICICI Bank ltd.
- The charges or fees given in above table are subject to change and the one recorded in agreement will be binding over this site.
- ^Effective for loans availed from August 1st, 2009. For loans availed prior to the said date, the cheque return charge is ₹ 200 + applicable service tax
- Current Service Tax applicable is 15.00% with effect from June 01, 2016.
Service Charges & Fees for Personal Loans
Enclosed find the service charges for an ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Prepayment of the loan is possible any time during loan tenure subject to payment of standard pre-closure charges of 5% + ST
- The waiver, if any, of the prepayment charges will be applicable provided:
- The customer has paid 12 or more EMIs and
- The pre-payment of the loan is done using customer’s own funds (Waiver on pre-payment charges is not applicable in cases of balance transfer)
- Facility of part pre-payment is not available.
Interest Rate Range for Personal Loans for period January 2017 – March 2017:
|Type of credit facility||Max||Min||Mean|
- It includes various categories like loan amount, customer relationships, type of corporate/business, etc
- It excludes subsidy, government schemes
- Mean rate = Sum of rate of all loan accounts / Number of all loan amounts
Annual Percentage Rate
The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a method to compute annualised credit cost which includes interest rate and processing fee.
The APR calculator does not include charges such as prepayment charges, etc.
To calculate the same, please click here to download the APR calculator.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,882 ATMs