Thinking of expanding your business without security/collateral?
Business Loan (BL) is collateral/security free loan which is provided to a self-employed individual and entity. Business Loan can be availed for any business upgrade or equipment purchase, which is repaid in equal instalments at fixed intervals.
Be it working capital, small equipment purchase or any other business expansion plan, we at ICICI Bank understand your financial needs and offer you specially designed Business Loan which suits your business requirements.
Benefits of ICICI Bank Business Loan
- No security/collateral required
- Maximum tenure - doctor 60 months, professionals- 48 months, nonprofessionals - 36 months
- Simple process and quick disbursement
- Minimum documentation
- Attractive interest rates
- Convenient repayment options
- Best after sales service and support
Who can be funded under Business Loan?
- Proprietorship firm/ Self-employed nonprofessionals
- Partnership firm/ LLP
- Private Limited Company
- Unlisted Public Limited Company
- Self-employed professionals and doctors
Who all are eligible under self-employed nonprofessionals?
- Wholesalers & Distributors
Who all are eligible under self-employed professionals?
- Chartered Accountants
- Company Secretary/ Cost and Work Accountant (CWA)
On what basis Business Loan can be availed?
- Audited financials
- Banking relationship with ICICI Bank or other banks
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) filed
- Income Tax Returns (ITR) filed
- Turnover of the business
- Existing Home Loan
- Existing Auto Loan
Pre closure or pre-payment of Business Loans
You can pre-close or pre-pay your Business Loan (BL) by paying the applicable pre-closure charges after payment of 12 Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI). Currently, the applicable pre-closure charge is 5% of the outstanding loan amount (plus applicable tax).
What is the loan amount that can be sanctioned?
Based on your kind of business and your relationship with ICICI Bank, the final loan amount is decided. To check your loan amount, please CLICK HERE
From which account does repayment/disbursement of Business Loan happen?
Repayment from/disbursement to be made in the applicant’s bank account which has been assessed.
Repayment from/disbursement to be made in the same account from which the existing loan Equated Monthly Instalments (EMIs) are being serviced (Home Loan (HL) Loan Against Property (LAP) and Auto Assessed Income Programme (AIP)) / rentals are being received (AIP rental incomes).
Repayment can also be made from the main account of customer which meets the banking norms as specified.
What is the minimum age at the time of loan application (for individual co-applicants and guarantors)?
Non Doctor - 28 years
Doctor - 25 years
What is the maximum age at the time of loan application (for individual co-applicants and guarantors)?