|Interest rate||Starting at 11.5% per annum||Starting at 11.5% per annum|
|Loan tenure without collateral||Up to 8 years post course period + 6 months||Up to 5 years post course period + 6 months||Up to 8 years post course period + 6 months||Up to 5 years post course period + 6 months|
|Loan tenure with collateral||Up to 10 years post course period + 6 months||Up to 7 years post course period + 6 months||Up to 10 years post course period + 6 months||Up to 7 years post course period + 6 months|
|Maximum loan amount||Rs 50 lakh||Rs 1 crore|
|Collateral requirement||As per the institute. Collateral-free loans for select institutes: Up to Rs 20 lakh for UG and up to Rs 40 lakh for PG courses.|
|Moratorium period||As per the course and institute.|
Benefits and features
- Loans up to Rs 1 crore
- No margin money required for loans up to Rs 20 lakh
- No restrictions on pre-payment or part payment
- Other expenses like student exchange travel expense, laptop also covered
- Pre-Visa disbursal for students applying for overseas education
- Preferential forex rates for international disbursements.
- Should be an Indian national
- Secured admission/ invite from university in approved university/ college in degree/ diploma course
- Education: Should have completed 10+2 (12th standard).
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th, graduation and entrance exams
- Admission letter
- Fee structure
- Co-applicant KYC and income proof*
- Additional documents may be requested in case of collateral required
*Co-applicant income proof required only for specific courses.
Accepted Security/ Collateral:
- Residential/ commercial property/ plots (Non-agricultural)
- Fixed deposits.
Terms and Condition applied
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link