|Type of credit facility||Interest Rate and charges applicable|
|Consumer EMI Interest Rate||12% to 27%|
|Processing Fee||Rs 99 to Rs999|
|Prepayment Charges||5% on principal outstanding plus Goods and Services Tax (GST)|
|Additional Interest on late payment||Repayment Mode Swap Charges|
|Rs 500/- per transaction plus GST|
|Loan Cancellation Charges||Rs 3000/- plus GST|
|EMI Bounce Charges||Rs 400/- per bounce plus GST|
|Amortization schedule charges||Rs 200/- per transaction plus GST|
|Statement of Account Charges||Rs 200/- per transaction plus GST|
|Prepayment or foreclosure statement charges||Rs 100/- per transaction plus GST|
|Duplicate No Objection Certificate / No Due||Rs 100/- per schedule plus GST|
Interest Rate & Charges
- Specific interest rate applicable to a customer would be dependent on segment, asset category, brand and schemes provided by Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEMs), tenure and processing fee if applicable.
- Processing fee is dependent on the asset category, asset price, schemes provided by OEMs, and tenure.
- ICICI Bank Limited reserves the right to revise the rate of interest and processing fee from time to time, at its sole discretion.
- GST and other govt. taxes, levies, etc. applicable as per prevailing rate will be charged over and above these charges at the discretion of ICICI Bank Limited.
- The charges or fees given in above table are subject to change and the one recorded in agreement will be binding over the site.
Interest Rate Range for April 2021 to June 2021:
|Type of credit facility||Minimum||Maximum||Mean|
Note: Mean rate = Sum of rate of all loan accounts/number of all loan amounts
Annual Percentage Rate
The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a method to compute annualised credit cost which includes interest rate and processing fee.
The APR calculator does not include charges such as prepayment charges, etc.
To calculate the same, please click here to download the APR calculator.