|Charges & Interest||Amount|
|i. Additional Interest||2% per month on overdue EMI|
|i. Prepayment charges||4% + applicable GST on the Principal outstanding|
|ii. Bounce Charges||500 + applicable GST|
|iii. Loan Cancellation Charges||3000 + applicable GST|
|i. Duplicate Repayment/Amortization schedule charges||500 + applicable GST|
|ii. Statement of Account charges||500 + applicable GST|
|iii. Prepayment statement charges||100 + applicable GST|
|iv. Duplicate No objection certificate / No due certificate charges||500 + applicable GST|
|v. Revalidation of No objection certificate charges||500 + applicable GST|
|vi. No objection certificate for conversion from Petrol to LPG/CNG charges||500 + applicable GST|
|vii. No objection certificate to convert from private to commercial or from commercial to private charges||NA|
|viii. Swap charges||500 + applicable GST|
|ix. Loan documentation charges||500-800 + applicable GST|
|x. Registration Certificate (RC) Collection Fees||500-700 + applicable GST|
|xi. Loan Reschedulement / rebooking charges||2500 + applicable GST|
|xii. CERSAI Charges||100 + applicable GST|
|xiii. Information Utility Charges (Only for Corporate Cases)||300 + applicable GST|
|xiv. Cash Transaction Charges (for repayment of EMI dues in cash at branches)||100 + applicable GST|
|xv. Processing fees||New - 0.25% to 1% Used 0.35% -1%, Minimum Rs.3,000 + applicable GST|
|xvi. Stamp duty charges||At actuals as per State Stamp Duty Act + applicable GST(if any)|
Personal ›Products ›Loans ›Commercial Business Loans ›Construction Equipment Loans ›Service Charges & Fees
Construction Equipment Loan Service Charges & Fees
- Service Tax (ST), Other Government taxes, Levies, etc., will be applicable as per prevailing rates in addition to the above mentioned charges.
- Loan Processing Fee (LPF) not mentioned here is part of Rate & Fees matrix communicated to customer at the time of loan application. Please refer www.icicibank.com for further details.
- The charges or fees given in above table are subject to change and the one recorded in agreement will be binding over the site.
- Stamp duty charges shall be extra as applicable
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to revise the rate of interest and processing fee from time to time, at its sole discretion
Range of Interest rates for Construction Equipment Loans
|Quarter ended at December - 2021||Minimum||Maximum||Mean|
|Construction Equipment Loan||7.25%||17.14%||10.05%|
- The range of interest rates provided above is with respect to loans to individuals disbursed during Quarter 3 - FY: 2021-22.
- It includes fixed rate of interest and is based on factors such as customer relationship, vehicle segment and tenure of loan etc.
- Interest rate for used vehicle loan is based on age and segment of vehicle, tenure of loan and product variant like top up, refinance etc.
- It excludes subsidy and government schemes.
- Mean rate = Sum of rate of interest of all loan accounts / Number of all loan accounts.
Annual Percentage Rate
The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a method to compute annualized credit cost which includes interest rate and loan origination fee.
To calculate the same, please click here to download the APR calculator.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 13,383 ATMs