Internet Banking Login
Apply Online Get In Touch
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Offer Zone Rates & Charges
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Senior Citizen Saving Scheme, 2004
Senior Citizen Saving Scheme details
- It is a Government of India product
- Interest rate with effect from April 1, 2017 is 8.4%. Rate of interest is as decided by Ministry of Finance from time to time
- The product is offered by Government of India and hence is one of the most safest investment option
- Premature closure of account is possible after one year from the date of opening the account (charges applicable)
Advantages of ICICI Banks Senior Citizen Savings Account
- Facility of Direct Credit of Interest to ICICI Bank Account
- In case the investor does not want to avail Direct Credit facility or ECS facility, 4 Post Dated Cheques will be sent to Investor every year
- Account Statement containing the details of Deposit Balance & transactions
- Phone Banking Facility (for queries)
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,882 ATMs