In accordance with the extant regulations (SEBI circular: SEBI/IMD/CIR No. 4/ 168230/09 and RBI guidelines on Marketing / Distribution of Mutual Fund / Insurance etc., dated November 16,2009.) following are the details of the comparative commission earned by the Bank from various fund-houses, whose products are being distributed:
With effect from October 1, 2013, ICICI Bank has Opted Out of transaction charges for all Mutual Fund schemes. Hence no transaction charges will be levied on purchases of any Mutual Fund products. Consequently, the respective Asset Management Companies (AMCs) will issue Mutual Fund units equivalent to the full subscription amount to the investors.
The above changes will be effective for both online and offline transactions initiated on or after October 1, 2013.
Mutual Funds Important Information
1) Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk. Please read the offer document carefully before investing. Please also take note of risks highlighted about the product in the offer document and due caution should be exercised (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking any decision, acting or omitting, to act on the basis of the information contained therein.
2) ICICI Bank is acting merely as a distributor of third parties for mutual funds and any investment in such third party products/services shall constitute a contract between the investor and the third party. ICICI Bank shall not be liable or responsible for any loss resulting from third party's products/services. The products, services and benefits referred to herein are subject to the terms and conditions governing them as specified by ICICI Bank / third party from time to time.
3) ICICI Bank is distributor of Mutual funds, the transactions are done on "Execution only" basis unless otherwise agreed between ICICI Bank and customer.
4) As per SEBI circular no. SEBI/HO/IMD/DF2/CIR/P/2020/175 dated September 17, 2020 read with circular no. SEBI/HO/IMD/DF2/CIR/P/2020/253 dated December 31, 2020, effective from February 1, 2021, the applicable NAV in respect of purchase of units of mutual fund scheme shall be subject to realization & availability of the funds in the bank account of mutual fund before the applicable cut off timings for purchase transactions, irrespective of the amount of investment, under ALL mutual fund schemes. (The above rule is already applicable for purchase transactions under Liquid funds and Overnight Funds).
5) Investor shall be responsible to ensure that the mutual fund application form is complete and all details as required are duly filled in. ICICI Bank is not liable for any consequence in case any of the particulars provided are false, incorrect or incomplete.
6) In the event investor gives direct instruction to the AMC or their agents, ICICI Bank may not be held/responsible in this regard for any reason whatsoever.
7) Based upon the category of the branch that is accepting the MF application form, the customer will be given an indicative timelines within which the form will reach the nearest collection center of the AMC / Registrar. The Bank has identified following timelines for the branches:
Metro : Within T+1 working days
Urban : Within T+1 working days
Semi Urban : Within T+3 working days
Rural : Within T+3 working days
The above mentioned timelines are excluding Saturdays & Sundays.
Terms & Conditions