|Maturity Period||7 years|
|Rate of Interest||7.15% (Taxable)|
|Risk Attached||Low Risk|
|Collateral Facility||Not Available|
|Overall Liquidity||Not tradable|
|Date of Issue||Date of realization of Funds|
Floating Rate Savings Bonds 2020 (Taxable) – Erstwhile GOI Bonds
The Bonds may be held by-
- An individual, not being a Non-Resident Indian-
- in his or her individual capacity, or
- in individual capacity on joint basis, or
- in individual capacity on any one or survivor basis, or
- on behalf of a minor as father/mother/legal guardian.
How to apply?
- Contact your nearest ICICI Bank branch for further details and application forms.
Click here to download Application Form
Click here to Apply now
Information for Customers / Duties & Rights of Customers
- Click here for more details
Payment of Interest
- Non-cumulative (half yearly): The interest on the bonds will be payable at half yearly intervals on Jan 1st and July 1st every year. There is no option to pay interest on cumulative basis.
Interest on the Bond will be taxable under Income-Tax Act,1961 as amended from time to time & have submitted a true copy of the certificate obtained from Income Tax Authorities.
The sole holder or all the joint holders may nominate one or more persons as nominee.
Nomination facility is not available in case the investment is in the name of a minor.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 14,121 ATMs