Types of Life Insurance Policies
Term Life Insurance Plans
Term Life Insurance plan ensures financial protection and stability to your family in case of any unforeseen events. It offers adequate coverage at an affordable price. There is no maturity value or survival benefit in a term plan. Term Insurance benefits can be offered through lump sum payment or regular income stream or a combination of both.
Why do I need Term Life Insurance?
- Protection: A term life insurance helps in securing family's future in your absence. From taking care of the daily expenses, to other, more significant expenses like professional education for the children and their marriage, having a safety net helps.
- Tax Benefits: Apart from the benefit of protection, term insurance plan also offers you tax benefits under Sec 80C up to Rs. 1,50,000. tax limits.
How much life insurance cover do I need?
Use our Life insurance Calculator to find out how much you need to save to maintain a comfortable lifestyle. Calculate Term life insurance quotes.
How to make a claim?
Step 1: Claim Intimation
Intimate and submit the required set of documents
Step 2: Claim Processing
Claim assessors will review the documents and guide you throughout the process
Step 3: Claim Decision
Claims team will communicate the decision. Payments will be made through electronic transfer.
To know more about Claim Process please, click here.
Gift your loved ones an affordable health insurance plan that understands your need to financially protect from heart & cancer ailments.
Why do I need Heart and Cancer cover ?
Heart attack and cancer are the most deadly ailments in today`s world. These ailments could place a huge strain on you, both emotionally and financially. Though your family and friends would be there to help you emotionally, you would need a heart and cancer insurance plan to protect yourself financially.
How about a Heart and Cancer insurance plan which is a step ahead from traditional health plans with no restriction of network hospitals.
A lump sum is paid out on diagnosis of any of the listed conditions. This payout is based on the level of the condition. In any case, the total payout in the policy cannot exceed 100% of the Sum Assured of the cover selected. Doctor’s report confirming diagnosis is required. Please refer to the sales brochure to know about the payouts at different level of condition.
ICICI Pru Heart / Cancer Protect is focused health plan that covers your expenses related to heart problems, cancer or both.
Advt No.: OTH/II/1772/2017-18
Benefit of Heart and Cancer insurance – What it covers?
Low premiums with high cover
ICICI Pru Heart/Cancer Protect plan provides you high covers for affordable premiums. For example, a 30 year old male can get a Rs. 20 lakh cover for both Heart and Cancer for a monthly premium of about Rs. 179*.
* The above mentioned premium is for Rs.10 Lakh Cancer Cover and Rs.10 Lakh Heart Cover for a 30 year old healthy male for a policy term of 5 years inclusive of applicable taxes and cesses. The total single premium amount will be Rs. 6,286 inclusive of applicable taxes and cesses. If you choose monthly mode, then the premium amount works out to Rs.179 inclusive of applicable taxes and cesses.
Lump Sum Payout on Diagnosis
ICICI Pru Heart/Cancer Protect pays the 25% of insurance cover amount on diagnosis of listed minor conditions and 100% insurance cover amount on diagnosis of listed major conditions.
In ICICI Pru Heart/Cancer Protect plan, your future premiums are waived off even if you are diagnosed with a minor condition. We will pay your future premiums and your cover will continue.
Hospital of your choice
The choice of hospitals is yours and you don’t need to find a network hospital. As you receive the insurance cover amount on diagnosis, you do not need to file the reimbursement claims also.
Tax benefits under Section 80D
Under Section 80D, you can save tax upto Rs. 25000^ for premiums paid towards ICICI Pru Heart and Cancer Protect.
^ Deduction from Taxable Income up to Rs. 25,000 for self, spouse and dependent children(Rs.30,000 if the age of insured is 60 years or more) towards health insurance premium paid u/s 80D. Insurance premium for claiming deduction should be paid in any mode other than Cash. Tax benefits are subject to conditions of section 80D and other provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Tax laws are subject to amendments made thereto from time to time
Advt No.: OTH/II/1772/2017-18
Pension & Retirement Plans
Retirement Plan ensures that you or your family members receive a regular pension amount post a retirement date. You have the flexibility to choose the retirement date and the manner in which you receive the pension.
Why do I need retirement plan?
- Financial independence post retirement: Earlier, people could depend on their children to take care of them post retirement. However, as a modern individual, you can maintain your financial independence post retirement also
- Inflation: Inflation is an important factor. Post retirement, you need a regular income to ensure that your expenses can be met.
How much amount will I need at the time of retirement?
Use our Retirement calculator to get an estimate of how much lump sum amount is required at the time of retirement.
Wealth Insurance Plan
Wealth Plans ensure that you receive your invested amount at the time of maturity of the Policy. In an unfortunate event during the term of the policy, your family also receives lump sum amount, called the Sum Assured. Thus it combines the benefits of protection and saving in a single instrument.
Why do I need Wealth Plan?
- Regular savings: Insurance inculcates the habit of regular and disciplined savings, which is the key to successful long term financial planning. Pay your premiums regularly and enjoy the uninterrupted benefits of wealth insurance.
- Protection: It provides the protective benefit of a life cover, which keeps your family secure, always.
- Tax benefits: Apart from protection and savings, wealth plans also offer tax benefits as per prevailing tax laws
Why should I start planning my wealth savings now?
- Savings need to be started at the earliest so that you can enjoy the benefits of long term planning.
- It is better to be prepared for any unfortunate events and ensure that the financial needs of your loved ones are taken care of
- The earlier you start planning with wealth insurance, better the goals of your life can be attained.