Two Wheeler Insurance
A Two Wheeler Insurance policy for your two-wheeler that keeps it secure against damage caused by natural and man-made calamities, including acts of terrorism. Avail of Own Damage, Personal Accident and Liability cover all in one policy. You need your two wheeler to be insured and the best way to do this is to purchase Motor Insurance. If you are wondering how to get motor insurance and which one is right for you, we're there to help you.
Key Benefits of Two Wheeler Insurance
- Enjoy additional benefits of riding safe
- Your No Claim Bonus (NCB) will be applicable for 1 or more claims as per the policy period
- Renewing your policy online is a breeze
- There will be no vehicular inspection conducted, even in the case of an expired policy
- Secure yourself and your co-passengers
- Get an inbuilt personal accident cover and keep your loved ones secure too with add-on co-passenger cover
- Choose extra security for your two-wheeler
- Opt for add-on cover to secure electrical and non-electrical accessories of your two-wheeler
- Get a hassle-free long term policy
- Get a single policy certificate that is valid for 3 years
- Ride with a protective shield
- Rely on our 2,150+ network garages across India for assistance in case of any glitches during your journey.
- Choose convenience over hassles of renewal
- The policy comes with tenure options of 1, 2 or 3 years. Opt for long term tenure and ride worry-free
*NCB (No Claims Bonus) will only be allowed provided the policy is renewed within 90 days of the expiry date of the previous policy. The NCB will be available, provided you show evidence that you are entitled to NCB from your previous motor insurance company. Evidence can be in the form of a written declaration or a renewal notice or a letter confirming the NCB entitlement from the previous insurer.
**Please refer to policy wordings for more details.
What does two wheeler insurance cover
Fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost, landslide, rockslide.
Loss or Damage to your vehicle against Man-made Calamities
Burglary, theft, riot, strike, malicious act, accident by external means, terrorist activity, any damage in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air.
Personal Accident Cover
Coverage of up to Rs.1 Lakh for the individual owner/driver of the vehicle while driving or travelling, mounting or dismounting from the two wheeler. Optional personal accident covers for co-passengers available.
Third Party Legal Liability
Protection against legal liability due to accidental damages resulting in the permanent injury or death of a person, and damage caused to the surrounding property.
For more details, kindly refer to the Policy Wordings.
What is not covered in two wheeler insurance
- Normal wear and tear and general ageing of the vehicle
- Depreciation or any consequential loss
- Mechanical/ electrical breakdown
- Damage to tyres and tubes unless the vehicle is damaged at the same time, in which case the liability of the company shall be limited to 50% of the cost of replacement
- Vehicles being used otherwise than in accordance with limitations as to use
- Damage to/ by a person driving any vehicles or cars without a valid license
- Damage to/ by a person driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs or liquor
- Loss/ damage due to war, mutiny or nuclear risk
For details, kindly refer to Policy Wordings.
The advertisement contains only an indicative of cover offered. For more details on risk factors, terms, conditions and exclusions, please read the terms & conditions/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale. Insurance is underwritten by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited. Long Term Two Wheeler Package Policy IRDAN115P0015V03201415 Motor 05
ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank”) with registered office at ICICI Bank Tower, Near Chakli Circle, Old Padra Road, Vadodara, 390 007, Gujarat (CIN: L65190GJ1994PLC021012) Toll Free No. 1860 120 7777 is only a Corporate Agent (Composite, IRDAI Regn No.: CA0112 valid till March 31, 2022) of ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited having its registered office at ICICI Lombard House, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400025. IRDAI Reg. No. 115. Toll Free No. 1800 2666. Fax No. 022 61961323, CIN: L67200MH2000PLC129408.
Enrolment by ICICI Bank’s customer of any insurance products is purely voluntary, and is not linked to availment of any other facility from ICICI Bank.
ICICI Lombard Group Health Insurance Misc 11 ICIHLGP02001V030102,
firstname.lastname@example.org, www.icicilombard.com T&C apply
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTITIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS
- IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling insurance policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums.
- Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.