Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Renewing your two wheeler insurance policy is as crucial as buying a new policy. Failure to do so defeats the sole purpose of buying insurance. By not renewing your policy, you not only expose yourself to unexpected risks but also miss accumulated benefits for not making a claim.
The renewal date of your two wheeler insurance policy primarily depends on the date when the policy came into effect and the length of policy period. Generally two wheeler insurance renewals take place annually, but may extend longer if you had opted for a long-term two wheeler insurance at the time of buying the policy.
If you have recently received an e-mail from us for your bike insurance renewal, here is what you need to do, besides checking the premium applicable on the two wheeler insurance premium calculator.
To initiate your bike insurance renewal, you need to keep all the documents ready at your disposal. For renewal, you would need details like your policy number, bike’s registration date, manufacturer, bike’s cubic capacity (cc), bike’s model, engine number, chassis number etc. You can easily find all this information in your bike’s registration book and the policy certificate. Keep those documents with you while renewing your bike insurance.
- Log on to www.icicibank.com
- Go to Products – Insurance – Two Wheeler Insurance
- Fill the renewal form on the website
- Ensure that you fill all the fields correctly
- Once the form gets filled, check the details
- Confirm the details and proceed to make payment
- After that, you will get your renewed policy in a PDF file
- Save the PDF file and take a print out of the same for reference
- Login to the ‘iMobile’ app
- Go to Mutual Fund, Insurance & Tax Payment – General Insurance. Click on Buy/Renew and then select Two Wheeler Insurance
- Fill the renewal form on the app
- Check all the filled details thoroughly
- Confirm the details and make payment
- You will get your renewed policy in a PDF file
- Save the PDF file and take a print out for reference
- Visit your nearest ICICI Bank branch
- Fill the policy renewal form
- Check all the details carefully
- Submit the form in the branch
- Make payment (Cheque or DD)
- You will get the renewed policy document
That’s it! Through the simple steps mentioned above, you can you renew two wheeler insurance in an easy, hassle-free manner. Once your policy is renewed, you can feel rest assured of being secured against any incidents that may happen on the road.
There is no difference in above three methods in terms of actual coverage. However, when it comes to ease of renewal and user friendliness, online renewal, and renewal through app are a lot convenient and simple. They are cheaper, save you the hassles of visiting the local branch or contacting your insurance agent, and are issued to you instantly.
Renewal Is Easier Than You Think
With ICICI Bank’s iMobile app and online renewal facility, renewing two wheeler insurance is simple, quick, and convenient. In addition, you can use the online premium calculator to calculate two wheeler insurance premiums to take an informed decision. Besides, features like digital receipt, PDF policy, quick confirmation, instant coverage, and policy reminders make it easier for you to renew your policy.
If your bike insurance is approaching renewal, visit our website to renew your policy online. Better still, link your net banking account with your insurance policy and get a renewal reminder. This reminder will contain a link from which you can proceed towards renewing your policy through net banking and continue enjoying the benefits.