Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
Personal Protect Insurance Policy
The Personal Protect Insurance policy covers you against Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disablement (PTD) on account of Accident and also includes coverage against terrorism and acts of terrorism and optional cover against Accidental Hospitalisation Expenses and Accidental Hospital Daily Allowance.
Benefits of Personal Protect Insurance
Coverage against Accidental Death or Permanent Total Disablement (PTD) due to an accident ( Optional Coverage against Accidental Hospitalisation Expenses and Accidental Hospital Daily Allowance )
Customised coverage that allows you to choose between Rs.3 Lakhs, Rs.5 Lakhs, Rs.10 Lakhs, Rs.15 Lakhs, Rs.20 Lakhs and Rs.25 Lakhs Sum Insured
Covers claims arising out of Terrorism or acts of Terrorism
No health check-up required for policy issuance
Worldwide coverage of the policy
Easy Claim Process with minimal documentation
In case of death of the insured due to an accident within the policy period, the nominee (mentioned in the policy) is compensated with the Sum Insured.
Permanent Total Disablement (PTD)
|Loss of use/Actual loss by physical separation of||Percentage of Capital Sum Insured*|
|Sight of both eyes||100%|
|One hand and one foot||100%|
|One eye and one hand or one foot||100%|
|Sight of one eye||50%|
|One hand or one foot||50%|
|*As stated in Part I of the Schedule.|
Personal Protect pays compensation against the permanent and total loss of limbs, sight etc. due to an accident.
Terrorism and Acts of Terrorism
In case of the death or PTD of the insured arising out of terrorism or acts of terrorism within the policy period, the nominee (mentioned in the policy) is compensated with the Sum Insured.
Accidental Hospitalisation Expenses Reimbursement*
Medical expenses incurred in case of Hospitalisation (minimum of 24 hrs), due to injury, within 7 days from the date of accident
Accidental Hospital Daily Allowance
Per day allowance paid to Insured person each day during Hospitalisation after the Insured event, not exceeding 30 days of Hospitalisation, deductible of 1 day
Note: If any such injury as mentioned above shall result in the inability to remain gainfully employed, then the Capital Sum Insured payable will be 100%.
* Within 12 months from date of accident For more details, kindly refer to the Policy Wordings
What is not covered in Personal Protect Insurance
The Company shall not be liable under this policy for
- Compensation / Claim under more than one of the categories specified in the Policy Coverage in respect of the same period of disablement of the Insured Person.
- Claims arising from sickness/illness
Death, injury or disablement of Insured Person as a result of
- From intentional self-injury, suicide or attempted suicide
- Whilst under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs
- Whilst engaging in aviation or ballooning, or whilst mounting into, or dismounting from or travelling in any balloon or aircraft other than as a passenger (fare-paying or otherwise) in any duly licensed standard type of aircraft anywhere in the world
- Directly or indirectly caused by venereal disease or insanity
- Arising or resulting from the Insured committing any breach of the law with criminal intent
- War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not) civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, mutiny, military or usurped power, seizure, capture, arrests, restraints and detainment of all kinds
- Nuclear weapon induced treatment
- Childbirth or pregnancy or in consequence there of
For more details, kindly refer to the Policy Wordings.
Eligibility of Personal Protect Insurance
- The minimum entry age is 18 years and the maximum entry age is 60 years (age as on last birthday).
The applicant can buy the policy for his spouse aged between 18-60 years.
ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Policy - Misc 128
Health Care Plus Insurance Policy - Misc 113
Health Advantage Plus Insurance Policy - Misc 63
Personal Protect Insurance Policy - Misc 111
Critical Care - Health Insurance Policy - Misc 65
The webpage contains only an indication of the cover offered. For complete details on coverage, terms, conditions and exclusions, please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.
"ICICI Bank Limited ("Bank") with registered office at Landmark, Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007, is licensed as a corporate agent (registration no: CA0112) of ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (‘ICICI Lombard’), having its registered office at ICICI Lombard House, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, Prabhadevi Mumbai 400025. Insurance is underwritten by ICICI Lombard who are liable for all valid claims on the policy. Bank's customers participation in the policy is entirely voluntary."
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,450 branches and 14,289 ATMs