Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Health Care Plus - Health Insurance Policy
Now your insurance just got bigger with Health Care Plus. A health insurance cover, that takes care of excess payment that may arise due to the amount paid for illness over and above the existing cover. What's more? Even if you don't have a cover, you can still opt for this policy and get covered for the Sum Insured.
Benefits of Healthcare Plus
Individual Cover for each member of the family(maximum 4 Individuals)
Flexible Sum Insured
Long term cover of 1 year and 2 years
Entry age for members proposed for this insurance is from 5 years to 65 years
No sub-limits on room rent, hospitalization expenses, diagnostic tests/ doctors fees, etc.
Free health check up for any one insured member in the plan upon policy renewal
Income Tax benefit under section 80D*
Policy becomes effective when the claim amount in single incidence / hospitalization is beyond the deductible
** This service is offered by the bank and ILGIC holds no responsibility or owes no liability in case of this facility provided by the bank to it's customers.
What is covered in Health Care Plus
- Hospitalization Expenses (without sub limits) covering all your
- Bed Charges/ Room Rent
- Doctors/ Surgeons Fees
- Medicines and surgical supplies
- Diagnostic Tests (Blood and radiological)
- Pre-existing diseases after 4 years of continuous coverage with the company
The coverage provided under Healthcare Plus Policy is independent of any other Group/ Individual/ Floater policy held by the insured.
For more details, kindly refer to the Policy Wordings.
What is not covered in Healthcare Plus Exclusions valid for the first 30 Days
- Any illness/disease/injury existing before the inception of the policy for the first 4 years
- Any medical expenses incurred during the first 30 days of inception of the policy, except those arising out of accidents. This exclusion doesn't apply for subsequent renewals with company without a break
- Expenses incurred on treatment of following diseases within the first 2 years from the commencement of the Policy, will not be payable
- Benign prostatic hypertrophy
- Myomectomy, endometriosis, hysterectomy unless because of malignancy
- All types of hernia, hydrocele
- Fissures and/or fistula in anus, haemorrhoids/piles
- Arthritis, gout, rheumatism and spinal disorders
- Joint replacements unless due to Accident
- Sinusitis and related disorders
- Stones in the urinary and biliary systems
- Dilatation and curettage
- All types of Skin and internal tumours/ cysts/nodules/ polyps of any kind including breast lumps unless malignant
- Dialysis required for chronic renal failure
- Surgery on tonsils, adenoids and sinuses
- Gastric and Duodenal ulcers
- Deviated nasal septum
- Medical charges incurred within 30 days of inception date of the policy except those that are incurred as a result of bodily injury caused by an accident. This exclusion does not apply for subsequent renewals with the Company without a break.
- Any physical, medical or mental condition or treatment or service that is specifically excluded in the Policy in Part I of the Schedule under Special Conditions
- Routine medical, eye and ear examinations, cost of spectacles, laser surgery for correction of refractory not-errors, contact lenses or hearing aids, vaccinations, issue of medical certificates and examinations as to suitability for employment or travel or any other such purpose
- Congenital disease/ defects/ anomalies
- Suicide or self-inflicted injury
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Treatment relating to birth defects
- All dental treatment unless caused due to Accident
- Treatment traceable to pregnancy and childbirth, abortion and its consequences, tests and treatment relating to infertility and invitro fertilization. However, the exclusion do not apply to ectopic pregnancy proved by diagnostic means and is certified to be life threatening by the Medical Practitioner
- Birth control procedures and hormone replacement therapy
- Prosthesis, corrective devices, durable medical equipments and items and medical appliances/apparatus/machines, which are not required intra-operatively or for the Illness for which the Insured required Hospitalisation
- Cost of cochlear implant(s) unless necessitated by an Accident
- Personal comfort and convenience items and services
- Any charge incurred prior to Hospitalisation or post Hospitalisation, including but not limited to, charges for nurses/attendants, etc.
- Treatment of mental Illness, stress, psychiatric or psychological disorders
- Aesthetic treatment, cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery including any complications arising out of or attributable to these, unless necessitated due to Accident or as a part of any Illness
For more details, kindly refer to the Policy Wordings.
Eligibility of Healthcare Plus
- The enrollment age (of senior most member) can be between 5 to 65 years of age
- Maximum two adults can be covered under a single policy
- The Proposer needs to be aged above 18 years
- Individual(s) proposed for Insurance whose age is 56 years & above have to undergo medical tests at ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd designated diagnostic centers
- The policy is renewable till the age of 70 years
- Income Tax benefit u/s Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961 can only be availed for policies bought for self, spouse, parents and dependent children.
"The webpage contains only an indication of the cover offered. For complete details on coverage, terms, conditions and exclusions, please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.
"ICICI Bank Limited ("Bank") with registered office at Landmark,Race Course Circle, Vadodra 390 007 is licensed as a IRDA Corporate Agency Registration No. CA0112 of ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited having its registered office at ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai 400051. The contract of insurance is with ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited who are liable for all valid claims on the policy. Bank's customers participation in the policy is entirely voluntary."
"IRDA Corporate Agency Registration No. CA0112."
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 15,063 ATMs