Aircel ICICI Bank Mobile Money FAQs
1. What is Aircel ICICI Bank Mobile Money?
Aircel ICICI Bank Mobile Money is a prepaid account for Aircel subscribers. Using this account you can deposit money, pay your bills transfer money through their mobile phone. Money can be withdrawn from the nearest authorized Aircel ICICI Bank Mobile Money agent.
6. Can foreigners sign up for Aircel ICICI Bank Mobile Money?
You can get a Mini statement by visiting "My Account" menu in your mobile money application. You can request for a detailed statement by calling customer service and statement would be mailed at your registered address. Please note that detailed statement is available at a fee of Rs. 50.
7. How do I get my mobile money account statement?
You can get a Mini statement by visiting "My Account" menu in your Mobile Money application. You can request for a detailed statement by calling the customer care at *345# and the statement would be mailed at your registered address. Please note that detailed statement is available at a fee of Rs. 50.
10. How do I register with Aircel ICICI bank Mobile Money ?
- Aircel subscribers need to visit the nearest authorized Aircel ICICI Bank Mobile Money outlet and request for the Mobile Money services
- Agent would provide an account opening form which customers need to fill and submit the same to the agent along with proof of address, proof of identity and a photograph.
- Pay a minimum initial deposit of Rs.100 which would be credited to your Mobile Money account post activation.
- Agent would activate your Mobile Money account post which you would receive a message confirming same.
- Your Mobile Money Account would now be registered as Instant Account. Dial *345# and create your secure MPIN of your choice. You need to use this 4 digit MPIN every time when you make any transaction
- After KYC is completed by ICICI Bank your instant account is automatically upgraded to Full Account You can now avail all features offered by Aircel ICICI Bank Mobile Money.
12. What is Full Account ?
Full Account is openloop prepaid account. As you meet our documentation guidelines and your KYC is successfully verified by ICICI Bank , your account is automatically updated to a Full Account and you can avail all the services offered by Mobile Money like cash withdrawal , fund transfer , DTH Recharge , Bill Payments, Deposit Money
14. I do not have full documents with me, What if I am not able to provide full documentation at time of registration?
In case that you are not able to submit documents at the time of registration you can still use the services offered under Instant account. Later you can visit the same Mobile Money agent, and provide him with the required documents. Post successful KYC by ICICI Bank, your account will be updated to Full Account.
20. What is the Call Centre number at which I can call? Am I charged to access this number?
Aircel subscribers can call on 345 to reach customer care. Calls to *345# will be Toll Free. You may reach our Call Center using any other mobile connection on 7373000345. Calls to 7373000345 will be charged as per your existing tariff.
21. How will I be informed when my Mobile Money Account gets credited or debited?
You will always get a confirmation SMS after every transaction. In case you don't receive one please check your transaction history in USSD and if that it is also not updated with details of your transaction, please call our customer care at *345# from your registered mobile number.
27. I initiated a fund transfer on my Mobile Money account but the status showed "submitted". What should I do?
The status shows that the request is received but not yet processed. This could be due to a network delay. Please wait for few minutes for the request to be processed. In case the status remains "Submitted" for more than 15 minutes, please check your transaction history by calling the customer care at *345#.
36. What happens to the money that I have in my mobile money when I close Mobile Money Account?
If you are using instant account you cannot withdraw remaining amount from you account. You are requested to spend your balance in transactions or you can transfer e0money to any bank account before you submit an application to close account disconnection.
Customers using Full Account can do following
- Withdraw money from authorized agent
- Transfer e-money to their bank account or any other account.
- Spend balance e- money before account closure
38. What if I have not used my account after opening it?
If you have not used your account for continuous 6 months then your account would be declared dormant . However customers will receive two SMS, one 15 days and other 2 days prior their dormancy date informing them about dormancy. Please note Rs.10 per month would be charged on your account if it is dormant.