About iMobile FAQs
How do I download iMobile application?
Customers using Android based OS devices need to download iMobile from Google Play Store.
Customers using iPhone devices need to download iMobile from App Store.
Customers using Windows base devices need to download iMobile from Windows Phone Store.
Customers using Java enabled mobile phones can download through the following methods:
SMS iMobile to 5676766. You will receive an SMS with the URL. Click on the URL and download the application.
You can also visit http://mobile.icicibank.com/dl from mobile browser and download iMobile application.
How do I activate iMobile application?
Once you have downloaded the application, you need to follow a simple 2-step activation process.
- Step 1: Select Activate Now to automatically verify your mobile number, incase of a dual SIM phone please ensure your registered mobile number as your primary SIM.
- Step 2: Post successful verification of mobile number, you need to select Login option from two options provided:
- 1. Login PIN or 2. Internet Banking User ID and Password
Post successful login option creation, you need to relogin and after successful login, you will be asked for Grid Values on your debit card to ensure security.
New Services offered on the new iMobile
Why should I download new iMobile? What are the new features in the new iMobile?
We have introduced many new features in new iMobile;
- Upload Personalised Photo – In order to provide personalised experience, now users can upload photo through this feature which will display on Dashboard.
- Hamburger – Grouping of all quick links through Hamburger (left panel) for easy accessibility
- Search – Introduced Search feature on Dashboard for easy navigation. Users can search any services available in the app by using this tab from Dashboard.
- Favourite Transactions – Users can mark any transactions as Favourites post completing the same. They can use this feature to transact fast in future without entering same details again
- Investments & Insurance – Users will be able to view their linked General Insurance and Life Insurance policy and also be able to pay premium through new iMobile.
- Offers – Introduced a separate offer zone where users will find all offers at a single place.
- Apply Now – Users can apply for various new products by using Apply Now tab
Accounts & Deposits:
- Linking of Accounts – Now users will be able to link their various accounts / relationships by using Account Linkage feature.
- Passbook – Users will be able to get access to their account statement by using Passbook feature incorporated within the new iMobile.
- E-mail Statement with Export to PDF – Now users will get an option to send statement on their e-mail ID as well as export it to PDF.
- RTGS - Users can transfer funds through RTGS now.
- Pay To Contacts - By using this feature now users can transfer funds to their contacts or any other mobile number just by entering payee's mobile number / e-mail ID.
- Cardless Cash - Users can use Cardless Cash services through new iMobile wherein users can transfer funds to Beneficiary, even though Beneficiary does not have any Bank Account.
- Schedule Transaction - Now users can schedule their transactions through New iMobile channel.
- Registration of new biller – Register a biller for bill Payment
- Set A Reminder – Providing a feature to Set up a Reminder for any Bill Payment transaction.
- Card Blocking – New iMobile provides blocking of debit card / credit card feature to users for handling emergency situation.
- iTrack – Users can track their deliverables by using Track Your Deliverables services available in new iMobile.
- iLoans – Users can View Loan Summary, Access IT Certificate, EMI Schedule etc. by using new iMobile
- Chat – To provide online assistance to our users within the app, we have provided Online Chat services through which users can communicate with our Customer Service Associate
Trouble Shoot iMobile
Is there any e-mail ID where I can raise my queries related to new iMobile?
Yes. You can write to us at email@example.com for any feedback or query related to new iMobile app. Please provide a detailed description of your query to help us serve you better.
Security with iMobile
Is iMobile secure?
To ensure security of your account information and all your transactions, a number of security features have been built into iMobile:
- iMobile can only be activated on your mobile number registered with the Bank.
- Secure Login - Mobile Banking via iMobile app requires secure login for access. No one is able to access your account information without knowing your unique USER ID- Password or MPIN.
- Data Encryption – Only limited information such as account numbers, and nicknames of your payees and billers are stored locally on your mobile device. All other account-related data resides at ICICI Bank - just as with Internet Banking. All data placed into local storage on the mobile device is encrypted. This ensures that if the mobile device is lost or stolen, the data stored by the mobile application in local storage is unreadable.
- No Identifiable Information – SMS texts or alerts from ICICI Bank never include any personally identifiable information, such as your full account number, email address or mobile number. Your USER ID and Password will never be included in any of the text messages or alerts you receive from the Bank.
- Grid Card Authentication- NRI customers using iMobile app will require Grid card authentication for completing financial transactions. For retail customers, transactions amounting to more than INR 100,000 will require grid authentication.