Pre-qualified Loans FAQs
How do I apply ?
The loan can be repaid over a period of 12 to 60 months.
- Logon to ICICIBank.com.
- Click on “Loans” and choose “Pre-qualified* Loans” from the left side list of choices.
- Click on the “click here” button at the bottom of the page to apply.
Existing ICICI Bank Customers
- Click on the “I am an Existing ICICI Bank Customer” option.
- Click on “Yes” if you have your ICICI Bank Internet banking user ID and Password handy.
- Login and check to see if you have a Pre-qualified* Loan / Credit Card.
New ICICI Bank Customers
- Click on the “I am a New Customer” option.
- Click on the button “Apply Now” to apply for your loan.
- Select the type of loan from the popup and click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill the form in detail.
- Call our 24-hour Customer Care to pick-up the form and required documents from your home.
What is the basis on which a Pre-qualified* Loan is sanctioned? When will I get the loan ?
After the submission of loan details and contact details by you online, a credit check is carried out by the bank. If the application is qualified, a sales executive will contact you to collect the pre and post sanction documents.
If the application is declined, you would be intimated in writing through a letter.
What are the key advantages of getting Online Loans through ICICIBank.com?
- Quicker sanction.
- Simple & minimum documentation.
( Only ID proof, Age proof, Residence proof and Signature Verification required).
- Convenience of your home / office.
- Quick processing of applications.
(Subject to fulfilling internal verification).
*Loans are at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank Ltd.
How can I check the status of my online loan?
You can check the status of your loan application by either of the following ways:
- Select 'Check Status' option in 'Pre-qualified* Loans' of Loans section on ICICIBank.com.
- Call our 24-hour Customer Care and dial *1112 and when a Customer Care officer comes on line, check the status of the loan by giving the unique 16-digit reference number.