Car Loans FAQs
Do I have to pay any additional charges?
Please click here to know the existing service charges.
Do I need to open an account with ICICI Bank for availing and/ or servicing the loan?
We will encourage you to start a banking relationship with us so that we will be able to offer host of other value added services, which are complementary to the loan, however opening an account with us is not mandatory.
How can I foreclose my Car Loan / Two Wheeler Loan?
To facilitate prepayment of your Car Loan / Two wheeler Loan , you are required to visit an ICICI Bank Asset Servicing (Retail asset operation group ) branch along with the below mentioned documents to complete the prepayment process:
- Pre-payment Statement
- Request letter signed by the loan applicant
- Bank statement reflecting the clearance of the last installment
- PAN Card (If the closing cash payment is more than Rs.50,000)
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (R C Book Copy)
- Vehicle Insurance Copy
- Mode of payment can be cash, cheque or demand draft
How can I get my un-banked PDC or Security PDCs?
In the event of the applicant's/s' wishes, to procure the Post-Dated Cheques and / or Security Post Dated Cheques that remain un-banked at the end of the loan tenure / change of repayment mode; or details of such un-banked post dated cheques and / or security post dated cheques, the applicant/s must make a request for the same, within thirty days of closure of loan / change of repayment mode. If this is not done, ICICI Bank shall have the discretion / responsibility to destroy the un-banked post dated cheques including security post dated cheques without any further notice and ICICI Bank shall not have the obligation to return the same to the Applicant/s.
How do I update my mailing address, mobile number or e-mail ID registered under my loan account?
You may update your mailing address, mobile number or e-mail ID through any of the following modes:
a. Through Internet Banking:
- Login to www.icicibank.com with your user ID and password
- Click on the "Loans" option
- Click on the "Requests" option
- Select the option "Request for Address Change" or "E-mail and contact number updation"
b. Through our Customer Care:
Call our 24-hour Customer Care. To know the customer care number please click here.
c. At any ICICI Bank branch:
Visit any ICICI Bank loan branch with a valid photo ID proof and submit an application.