Data Card Recharge FAQs
What is Data Card Recharge?
Data Card Recharge is a facility to recharge your prepaid Data Card connections using ICICI Bank Internet Banking
Currently ICICI Bank provides Data Card recharge facility for following operators and circles.
|Operators||Vodafone 3G||Tata Photon||Aircel Pocket Internet||Reliance Data Card|
Is there any limit on amount of recharge?
The per day maximum transaction limit for Data Card Recharge is Rs. 1500, irrespective of the operators and number of transactions. On any given day, you can recharge Data Card from Rs. 10 to Rs. 1500.
|Name of Operator||Circles||Minimum Amount (in Rs)||Maximum Amount (in Rs)|
|Aircel Pocket Internet||All||10||1500|
|Reliance Data Card||All||10||1500|
When can my request be invalid?
A request will be invalid on account of following reasons:
- Non existing Data Card number
- Post paid Data Card number
- Data Card number which does not pertain to the list as mentioned under question 6
- Data Card Recharge request is out of Amount/ Time limits as mentioned under question 6
In all the above cases ICICI Bank will debit the bank account for amount entered by you. However, being invalid, the request will be rejected by operator. Refund will be made to your account within 4 working days.
What will happen if I enter incorrect Data Card number?
Once the transaction is entered, ICICI Bank accepts the same for processing. If Data Card number belongs to the list of operator as mentioned above, the request will be processed. However, if the number is invalid (for reasons as mentioned above) refund will be issued within 4 working days.
What if I do not get any confirmation message from the operator?
Once the recharge request is completed, you will receive a confirmation message from the operator. In case of non-receipt of the confirmation message, please check the recharge limit of your Data Card. If the recharge does not happen, please contact your operator.
Notes on Transaction Password
Your Transaction Password will get locked if:
- Incorrect Transaction Password is entered 5 times OR
- Incorrect ATM / Debit card number is entered 5 times independently of one another
You can request re-issue of Transaction Password by:
- Applying Online for a new Transaction Password
- Calling our 24-hour Customer Care and asking for new Transaction Password
- Visiting any ICICI Bank branch and asking for a new Transaction Password in case your account is less than six months old. Resident Indian customers will need to apply at the branch for the Transaction Password.
You will receive the Transaction password within 7 working days at your communication address registered with us.
Do not attempt to use the old transaction password after you have submitted your request for new password, as this will cause the new Transaction Password to get locked.