Mid Cap Credit FAQs
Who can avail of loans under these programmes?
The programme is open to any Agri-linked SMEs like Agri-traders, manufactures or processors of Agri-based products as well as providers of logistics services to the Agri-sector. It must be an existing entity and able to provide audited financial statements to be eligible to apply for a loan under these programmes. If the firm itself does not meet these criteria, the promoters may provide recourse through a sister concern. A corporate guarantee can also avail of a loan under these programmes. Your firm must qualify in all the parameters set by the Bank.
What are the facilities offered under these programmes?
Short-term as well as long-term assistance and fund facilities as well as non-fund facilities are offered. These include:
- Cash credit / Overdraft
- Working capital demand loan (WCDL)
- Bill discounting / Invoice discounting
- Export bill negotiation
- Export packing credit
- Letter of credit
- Bank guarantees
- Short-term line of credit
- Term loan
What kind of security is required under these programmes?
Loans are sanctioned against charge on current assets and collateral, based on certain conditions. Acceptable collateral includes:
- Residential property
- Commercial property
- Vacant land
- Fixed assets of the firm
- Fixed deposits and liquid securities
How do I apply for these programmes?
You may contact our local Solution Managers to discuss how we can provide you with loan facilities under MCC. Please get in touch with any of the following officers of ICICI Bank to request a visit from our Solution Manager:
- Central Team: Saurav Saha (9821373002)
- Delhi: Prerna Saxena (9899845454)
- Haryana: Deepak Pawar (9811925498)
- Rajasthan: Manish Khandelwal (9982210277)
- U.P.: Kaushik Mehrotra (9818212610)
- Punjab: Rateesh Sharma (9888996233)
- Maharashtra: Anjan Pal (9821509245)
- Gujarat: Rajesh Rathi (9979889314)
- M.P.: Abhijit Saha (9993032424)
- Tamil Nadu: Karthikeyan S. (9894671447)
- Kerala: Ajith Somarajan (9846771712)
- Karnataka: Anbuchelvi K.S.L. (9945512453)