Silver Savings Account FAQs
What are the features of Silver Savings Account?
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card with exciting offers & Visa Privileges
- Unlimited cash withdrawal transactions at any Bank’s ATM, free of charge
- 15% discount on locker rental
- Free Anywhere Banking
- Money Multiplier Facility
- Free multi-city chequebook
- Free Internet Banking and Mobile Banking
- Free Email Statement facility
- Standing instructions facility
- Nomination facility is available
What is the eligibility criteria for opening Silver Savings Account?
The account is available for Resident Individual (sole or joint account), Foreign national and Hindu undivided family (HUF) customers, above age of 18 years.
This account is also available for minor customers below 18 years and Senior citizen customers who have completed 60 years.
What is the minimum balance required to be maintained for Silver Savings Account?
The minimum Monthly Average Balance (MAB) to be maintained in your Silver Savings Account is Rs.25,000. Non-maintenance of MAB in any month will attract a charge* as per the following guidelines:
|MAB maintained in the account||Charges to be levied|
|Rs. 10,000 =< MAB < Rs. 25,000||Rs. 175 per month|
|Rs. 5,000 =< MAB < Rs. 10,000||Rs. 250 per month|
|MAB < Rs. 5,000||Rs. 350 per month|
* Waiver of non-maintenance of MAB charges subject to FD of min Rs.1.25 lac in the same Customer Id
*The above is applicable for customers who have opened or upgraded to Silver Savings Account on or after August 21, 2008. Non-maintenance of MAB charges not applicable to Salary customers.
What are the fees and charges of Silver Savings Account ?
To know about service charges of Silver Savings Account, Click Here.
Do you have more questions ?
To know more about frequently asked questions, Click Here.