Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
- Account Opening›
- ISIN Lookup›
- Settlement Calendar ›
- Digitally Signed Statement›
- Mobile Banking›
- Access Account Online ›
- FAQs ›
- Procedure for Transmission of Shares›
- Trading holidays›
- Important Notices to Customers›
- Membership Guide›
- List of holidays for Demat Services›
- Service Request Forms›
- Services Charges and Fees›
Important notices to Demat Customers
- SEBI circular - Securities Lending and Borrowing (SLB) framework
- NSDL Circular - Email address updation in demat account
If a Client desires to receive the financial statements (i.e. annual report), AGM notice and other communications from Issuer in physical form, the Client must submit a written request as per attached illustrative format to its Participant.
- NSDL Circular - Policy Option to receive annual report AGM notice and other communication from issuer in physical form
- Illustrative_Format - Option to receive annual report AGM notice and other communication from issuer in physical form
- Separate mobile number and E-mail address for each Client
- Bank branches will remain closed on the second & fourth Saturday of every month
- Compliance Report – RGESS
- SEBI Circular - Standardisation, monitoring and scanning of DIS (Delivery Instruction Slip) for Demat Accounts
- FATCA & CRS Guidelines
- Definition of U.S. Persons
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,450 branches and 14,305 ATMs