Demat Account - E-Instruction
With e-Instruction you can
- Transfer your TIFDs and IDTs through phone on a user-friendly IVR (Interactive Voice Response System), which is available in both Hindi & English.
- Transfer your TIFDs, IDTs and Pledge instructions through Phone Banking Officer - "Speak to Transfer"
Click here for demo on Speak to Transfer
This eliminates the need to submit instructions in paper form.The above feature is in addition to the existing features on www.icicibank.com and the IVR giving information about your demat account.
- No need to fill-up physical TIFD/IDT/Pledge slips
- Can be accessed round the clock
- No need to visit branches
- Know the demat balance and transactions in your account
- Time-saving, quick and hassle-free
- No risk of auction arising from rejection on account of missing/wrong information, signature mismatch
- To avoid wrong/fraudulent transfer, transfer or pledge can be done only to target account registered with us in writing
- No late charge for same day execution
To register for e-Instruction facility, visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch with your proof of Identity.
To avail of e-Instruction facility You should register for e-Instruction.
- The registration is required for enabling the account for e-Instruction. Click here for e-Instruction form.
- As a safeguard against erroneous transfers or pledges being made to unknown accounts, using e-Instruction, you will be able to transfer or pledge securities only to pre-notified accounts (up to a maximum of Five). You need to specify these accounts during registration.
- Target accounts can added/deleted/modified (within the limit of maximum five accounts) using the prescribed form for the same.
- The registration form should be submitted in person by at least one of the account holder(s) who should sign in front of the branch official.
- Further, the holder presenting himself in person should make his original proof of identity (Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card or IT PAN Card) available at the time of submission of the registration form for verification and submit a copy of that proof.
- In cases where the account holder(s) have given a power of attorney in the past authorizing another person for operating the account, the e-Instruction is required to be signed by the account holder(s) themselves.
- You can discontinue e-Instruction registration by writing to ICICI Bank.
Submitting Transfer Instruction on
- To submit transfer instruction on Internet you have to log on to http://www.icicibank.com with his User Id and password.
- All the demat accounts linked with the User Id will be displayed in 'My Accounts' menu.
- Select e-Instruction from the Demat Menu and follow the simple instructions.
- Click here for demo on Internet
Submitting Transfer Instruction on phone through IVR
- To submit transfer instruction on IVR you have to call up our call center numbers and access your demat account using your DPID and Demat a/c no. with TPIN. You can choose between Hindi and English languages for your transactions.
- Press 4 from the Demat Menu and follow the simple instructions.
- Click here for demo on IVR
Submitting Transfer Instruction on phone through "Speak to Transfer"
- To submit transfer or pledge instruction through "Speak to Transfer" you have to call up our Phone banking numbers and access your demat account using your DPID and Demat a/c no. with TPIN. You can choose between Hindi and English languages for your transactions.
- Press 5 from the Demat Menu and transfer or pledge your securities.
- Click here for demo on Speak to Transfer
Deadlines for submitting e-Instruction
Please submit your instructions well in time. For same day execution, e-Instructions will be accepted on best-effort basis as per the following deadlines:
|Instruction Type||Day of the week||Deadline Time|
|Market/ Off Market Transfer||Monday - Friday||6 p.m.*|
|Inter Depository Transfer||Monday - Friday||4 p.m.*|
*For market transfers, e-Instructions are not accepted later than one hour prior to the NSDL pay-in deadline time.
Please exercise abundant caution while submitting an e-Instruction. E-Instructions cannot be cancelled through the Internet after submitting the same on the site.
You may write to us using the "Email Us" option for any assistance or contact us at our Phone banking numbers
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 15,682 ATMs