Dear Card member,
As part of our endeavor to continuously add value to your credit card, we are pleased to introduce PAYBACK – India's largest and Europe's most popular loyalty program.
We bring this complimentary membership to you in place of your existing ICICI Bank Rewards program with effect from June 15, 2012. With a single PAYBACK card, you can now accelerate your points earning across many partners.
ENJOY MORE REWARDS IN 3 SIMPLE WAYS
Get your PAYBACK membership card from ICICI Bank
- We will send your PAYBACK card by June 30, 2012 to your registered address.
- This membership card comes to you at no extra charge.
Earn PAYBACK points on ICICI Bank Credit Card and also across multiple partners
- Earn points for the same purchase from ICICI Bank and other PAYBACK partners.
- For example, use your ICICI Bank Credit Card at Big Bazaar to earn points and show your PAYBACK card at the payment counter to get additional points for the same transaction automatically.
Redeem PAYBACK points for exciting rewards
- Choose from over 500 unique reward options,across 10 categories at www.payback.in
- Redeem for Fuel, Shopping vouchers, Electronics & Smart phones, Holidays and much more.
- That's not all. Pay for your purchases using your PAYBACK points while shopping at select online and retail PAYBACK partners.
Important Information :
- W.e.f June 15, 2012 your reward plan will change from ICICI Bank Rewards program to PAYBACK loyalty program. You will continue to earn the reward points at the same rate as you used to, but you can now redeem them for exciting and varied reward options from PAYBACK.
- You will shortly receive your new PAYBACK card with your PAYBACK account number at the communication address currently updated in our records.
- If your address has changed, please update your new address through ICICI Bank Internet Banking or call our 24 hour Customer Care.
- If you are already holding a PAYBACK card on another ICICI Bank Credit Card, then the existing membership will continue and a new PAYBACK card will not be sent.
- Your existing ICICI Bank Rewards points will be transferred to your PAYBACK account. From the next billing cycle, any new points that you earn will be directly trasnferred to your PAYBACK account. These details will reflect on your PAYBACK account and on the monthly statement of your Credit Card.
- Redeem your PAYBACK points at www.payback.in or call PAYBACK customer contact center at 1860-258-5000. You can also call ICICI Bank 24 hour Customer Care for more details.
Terms and Conditions apply