Old BRTS Card Replacement
You must be aware that Ahmedabad has been declared as one of the smart cities by the Govt. of India. Janmitra Card is smart card brought to you by Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation (AMC) to add convenience to your day-to-day life. The card can be used for following:
- BRTS travel tickets and passes
- Customer can avail 10% discount for travelling in BRTS using the Janmitra Card
- Tax payments at AMC Civic centres
- Utility bill payments, shopping and restaurants across the country
- Ecommerce transactions.
Exchange your existing BRTS card with the Janmitra – Ahmedabad Smart City Card
Existing BRTS Card Replacement fees- Nil
Non Personalised Cards (i.e. Blue Card)
- Customer can visit any of the listed 24 stations to get the new Janmitra Card against current BRTS Card
- Customer to go to the BRTS officer and take two receipts of the existing card balance
- Customer to go to ICICI Bank Janmitra Card Purchase counter and provide the old card with card balance receipt
- The new Janmitra Card will be issued with minimal details – i.e. Name, address, DOB and mobile number
- Submit your existing card and get the Janmitra Card activated instantly after selecting your PIN
- The existing card balance* will be transferred to the new Janmitra card immediately.
Personalised Cards (i.e. All type of cards with Pass)
- Customer can visit any of the listed 24 stations to apply for the personalised Janmitra Card against current BRTS Card/ Pass
- Customer to go to ICICI Bank Janmitra Card Purchase counter and apply for the personalised Janmitra Card
- Provide your name, address, DOB and mobile number
- Submit one passport size photograph of the pass holder
- Submit a photocopy of the existing pass card (both front and back) along with the application.
- You may collect your personalised Janmitra Card after ten working days from the same BRTS Stations where applied
- Submit your existing card at the time of collecting personalised Janmitra Card. Get the Janmitra Card activated instantly after selecting your PIN
- The existing card balance* will be transferred to new Janmitra card immediately.
- The balance in Janmitra Card will be loaded after deducting the discount of BRTS as for Janmitra Card, the discounts are available at the time of purchasing the ticket using the card.
- After submitting the application for personalised card, you may continue to use your existing BRTS Card as a pass till the time you receive new Janmitra Card.
- Customer needs to sign the existing card balance receipt after ICICI Bank operator writes eligible balance (after deducting the discounts) for transfer.
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,367 ATMs