Benefits and Features
High Withdrawal Limit & Transaction Limit
|Daily cash withdrawal limit at ATM||Daily purchase limit at retail outlets and online websites|
|Domestic (in India)||₹1,00,000||₹5,00,000|
|International (outside India)||₹2,00,000||₹2,50,000|
EMV Chip Card Features
- Secure transactions
- International cash withdrawal & transactions at merchant outlets
Complimentary Insurance Cover
With effect from October 28, 2019, the complimentary insurance feature is linked to your Savings Account. For details, click here
Zero Liability Protection
- A unique feature which protects your Debit Card against unauthorised purchases in case of loss, theft or misplacement
- Call our Customer Care within 15 days to report loss or misuse and provide the necessary documents
Zero Surcharge On Fuel Purchases
Fuel surcharge waiver would be applicable for the transactions done on ICICI Bank swipe machines at selected Government fuel outlets (HPCL/IOCL/BPCL)
ICICI Bank Debit Card holders who transact on Non-ICICI Bank swipe machines at any fuel petrol outlet would be levied surcharge amount at the discretion of the member/ acquiring bank and the surcharge shall be reversed once we receive the refund from the respective acquiring bank.
For list of fuel outlets pumps where surcharge will not be levied, click here.
ICICI Bank Rewards
- Earn 1 ICICI Bank Reward Point on every ₹ 200 spent at merchant outlets in India
- You can earn points as follows:
|At merchant outlets in India||At Indian Websites||At merchant outlets located outside India|
|ICICI Bank Reward Points per ₹ 200||1||1||1|
Note: You will not earn reward points on Mutual fund, Telecom, Education, Utilities, Insurance premium, Government Payments, Fuel and Post Office payment made through your ICICI Bank Debit Card
Fees & Charges
- ₹99 per card for Gramin areas, ₹150 per card for other areas
- Receive instant SMS alerts on transactions made with your Titanium Business Debit Card
- Your ICICI Bank Titanium Business Debit Card allows you to track your spends on a regular basis. The details of the purchases made on your card, along with the date, merchant's name and amount are mentioned in your bank statement.
RECOMMENDED CARDS FOR YOU
Coral+ Debit Cards
Sapphiro Debit Cards
Rubyx Debit Card
Coral Paywave Contactless Debit Card
If you are unable to transact on your debit card, you may call our Customer Care between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. from your registered mobile number. To know the local Customer Care numbers, please click here.
No. There is no fee for using your debit card for retail or online transactions. However, under certain merchant categories like railways and fuel, a fee may be levied by the merchant on every purchase.
To know international debit card transaction charges, please click here.
Currently your Debit Card can be used to make purchases from online merchants who have the Verified by Visa/ MasterCard SecureCode certification displayed on their web site.