- Buy 2 Get 2 free movie tickets up to discount of Rs 400
- Offer is applicable only once per month per card
- Offer is valid on minimum purchase of four tickets
- Offer is valid till 31st Jul 2019
- Offer can be availed on movies only
- Offer is valid on first come, first-serve basis.
- Buy 1 Get 1 free on any local activity booked on Cleartrip Local, up to an amount of Rs Rs. 1,500 for Gold/Magnum Family Debit Card
- The offer is valid only on any local activity available on Cleartrip
- Book any local activity in any destination across the world on any date of your choice
- For ICICI Bank Gold Family Debit Card: Simply enter Coupon Code CTICMAG before making payment with the same card
- Cashback will be calculated on the total fare displayed on the description page of the individual activity. Convenience fees and taxes are payable as applicable
- The cashback will be instantly deducted from the total amount payable
- Valid for transactions done from 14 August 2018 to 31 March 2020. You can choose to do the activity on a date of your choice
- Make full payment with any ICICI Bank Gold Family Debit Card issued in India. The offer is not valid for payments via Internet Banking.
Offer valid on birthdays of all the linked members in the Family Account at select Speciality Restaurants brand outlets. The list of participating outlets will be sent to you on your registered e-mail ID along with the invite, prior to your birthday and the birthdays of your linked family members.
- 15% discount on a la carte food bill for lunch and dinner
- ½ KG Cake complimentary
- Rs 500 gift voucher to be redeemed on next visit
- Minimum booking for 4 people on dine-in only
- Reservation should be done 24 hours in advance
- How to redeem: Show the offer e-mail from your phone/ take a printout of the same before availing of the service
- Birthday offer is valid for 15 days from the date of e-mail.
- Get 15% off at 2,600+ restaurants under the Culinary Treats Programme, in all major cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune, etc.
- The cardholder has to present his/her ICICI Bank Gold Family Debit Card to the restaurant and state the intention to use the offer before asking for the bill
- To avail of the offer, the customer has to inform the restaurant about his/ her choice of payment through Gold Debit Card, before the bill is generated
- The offer is not valid on February 14, December 24, December 25 and December 31, Durga Pooja holidays and public holidays, unless otherwise stated by the respective partner
- All offers for Kolkata city will not be valid throughout the Durga Puja days
- The details of the participating restaurants and the programme can be referred to at www.icicibank.com/culinarytreats
- Get 20% off on all bills of Rs 200 and above at Pizza Hut
- Offer valid till July 14th, 2019
- The programme is sponsored by the Featured Restaurant and the Card Holder(s) shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Featured Restaurant in this regard. Offers cannot be used or redeemed in combination with any other discounts or promotions or vouchers or special events such as ‘Weekend Brunches’ or ‘Happy Hours’, and is also not valid on the black-out dates 24th Dec, 25th Dec, 31st Dec, 14th Feb, Durga Puja Holidays & Public Holidays), unless otherwise stated by the respective partner
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods/ services by the Featured Restaurant
- Any applicable taxes have to be paid by the cardholder.
|Daily cash withdrawal limit at ATM||Daily purchase limit at retail outlets and on merchant websites|
|Domestic||Rs 75,000||Rs 3,00,000|
|International||Rs 75,000||Rs 1,00,000|
You can use your ICICI Bank Visa Gold Family Debit Card on the internet for buying travel or movie tickets, paying your bills and much more. For online transactions, you need a 3D Secure PIN (Verified by Visa/ Mastercard Secure Code). You can generate the 3D Secure PIN during your first online transaction on the merchant website itself. Online transaction limit per day (with effect from August 1, 2018) for ICICI Bank Gold Family Debit Card is Rs Rs. 1,25,000 per day.
Fuel surcharge would not be applicable for transactions done on ICICI Bank swipe machines at selected government fuel petrol outlets (HPCL/ IOCL/ BPCL). ICICI Bank Debit Card holders who transact on Non-ICICI Bank swipe machines at any fuel petrol outlet would be levied surcharge amount at the discretion of the member/ acquiring bank and the surcharge shall be reversed once we receive the refund from the respective acquiring bank. For list of fuel outlets pumps where surcharge will not be levied, click here.
Transform your airport experience to luxury with your family. Get complimentary airport lounge access to a maximum of 1+1 pax visits every quarter at the following participating airport lounges on ICICI Bank Family Debit Card.
|1||Delhi||Delhi||Plaza Premium||Domestic T1D|
|2||Delhi||Delhi||Plaza Premium||Domestic T3|
|5||Maharashtra||Mumbai||Travel Club||Domestic T1C|
|6||Tamil Nadu||Chennai||Travel Club||Domestic|
|8||West Bengal||Kolkata||Travel Club||Domestic|
*The list of participating lounges is subject to change as per the bank’s policy, without prior notice.
Earn 1 PAYBACK Point from ICICI Bank Rewards on every Rs 200 spent at merchant establishments in India. You can earn points as follows:
|At merchant establishment in India||At Indian Websites||At merchant establishment located outside India|
|PAYBACK Points from ICICI Bank Rewards per Rs 200||1||1||1|
Note: You will not earn reward points on Mutual funds, Telecom, Education, Utilities, Insurance premium, Government Payments, Fuel and Post Office payment made through your ICICI Bank Debit Card.
The ICICI Bank Visa Gold Family Debit Card comes with the added security of Zero Liability, a unique feature which protects your Debit Card against unauthorised purchases on loss, theft or misplacement. All you need to do is call our Customer Care within 15 days to report loss or misuse and provide the necessary documents. The balance in your account will be restored.
Effective August 1, 2011, the Terms and Conditions of Zero Liability Protection on your Debit Card have changed. Click here for more details.