|Daily Cash withdrawal limit at ATM||Daily purchase limit at retail outlets and on merchant websites|
|Domestic||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
|International||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 1,50,000|
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card
- Auto recharge facility: The card has an inbuilt Mumbai Metro Transit Chip that will be automatically recharged with Rs. 200, when the balance on the chip drops below Rs. 50. Now, no need to stand in long queues to recharge your Mumbai Metro Smart Card balance.
- 20% discount on Travel fare at Mumbai Metro.
- Earn PAYBACK points on Debit Card purchases
- 6 points on every Rs. 200 spent at merchant outlets in India.
- 10 points on every Rs. 200 spent at merchants outlets outside India.
Note: You will not earn reward points on Mutual fund, Telecom, Education, Utilities, Insurance premium, Government Payments, Fuel and Post Office payment made through your ICICI Bank Debit Card
- Redeem rewards for free travel at Mumbai Metro
- In addition to more than 50 PAYBACK partners available for redemption, you can also redeem your PAYBACK points earned on your Unifare Debit Card for Mumbai Metro auto recharge transactions.
- Zero surcharge on fuel purchases at select HPCL fuel pumps
- 2.5% surcharge is not applicable on fuel spends of more than Rs. 401 and above and at select HPCL fuel outlets.
- Applicable only when ICICI Bank Debit Card is swiped on ICICI Bank terminals.
- Minimum 15% discount at 800+ restaurants with Culinary Treats Program.
- Platinum platform benefits from MasterCard.
- Security of a Chip Card: The card comes with a microchip that is virtually impossible to duplicate, providing additional security against counterfeiting/ duplication of card.
- High withdrawal limit and transaction limit
Joining Fee Rs. 299 + Service Tax Annual Fee Rs. 299 + Service Tax
*With effect from August 11, 2014
- To upgrade your existing ICICI Bank Debit Card to Unifare Debit Card, SMS UNIFARE DMU to 5676766.
- To open a new Savings Account, give a missed call at 9328833344.
- Annual fee will be charged from the second year onwards
- Joining fee will be charged only for the first year
- Reissuance of a Unifare Mumbai Metro Debit Card for any reason will attract reissuance charges of Rs. 299 + Service Tax
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,450 branches and 14,289 ATMs