|Daily Cash withdrawal limit at ATM||Daily purchase limit at retail outlets and on merchant websites|
|Domestic||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
|International||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 1,50,000|
Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card
- Auto recharge facility: The card has an inbuilt Mumbai Metro Transit Chip that will be automatically recharged with Rs. 200, when the balance on the chip drops below Rs. 50. Now, no need to stand in long queues to recharge your Mumbai Metro Smart Card balance.
- 20% discount on Travel fare at Mumbai Metro.
- Earn PAYBACK points on Debit Card purchases
- Earn 1 PAYBACK Reward point on every Rs 200 spent using your ICICI Bank Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card (with effect from June 01, 2018)
Note: Mutual Funds, Telecom, Education, Utilities, Insurance and Insurance Premium, Government Payments, Fuel, Post Office Payment, Wallets & Account transfer will not be considered for the rewards programme.
- Redeem rewards for free travel at Mumbai Metro
- In addition to more than 50 PAYBACK partners available for redemption, you can also redeem your PAYBACK points earned on your Unifare Debit Card for Mumbai Metro auto recharge transactions.
- Zero surcharge on fuel purchases
- Fuel surcharge would not be applicable for the transactions done on ICICI Bank swipe machines at selected government fuel petrol outlets (HPCL/ IOCL/ BPCL).
- ICICI Bank Debit Card holders who transact on Non-ICICI Bank swipe machines at any fuel petrol outlet would be levied surcharge amount at the discretion of the member/ acquiring bank and the surcharge shall be reversed once we receive the refund from the respective acquiring bank.
- For list of fuel outlets pumps where surcharge will not be levied, click here.
- The finest dining experiences now come with equally impressive savings. Save a minimum of 15% on your dining bill at over 2,500 participating restaurants spread across 12 major cities with the ICICI Bank Culinary Treats programme.
- For more information, please visit www.icicibank.com/culinarytreats.
- Platinum platform benefits from MasterCard.
- Security of a Chip Card: The card comes with a microchip that is virtually impossible to duplicate, providing additional security against counterfeiting/ duplication of card.
- High withdrawal limit and transaction limit
Joining Fee Rs. 299 + 18% GST Annual Fee Rs. 299 + 18% GST
*With effect from August 11, 2014
- To upgrade your existing ICICI Bank Debit Card to Unifare Debit Card, SMS UNIFARE DMU to 5676766.
- To open a new Savings Account, give a missed call at 9328833344.
- Annual fee will be charged from the second year onwards
- Joining fee will be charged only for the first year
- Reissuance of a Unifare Mumbai Metro Debit Card for any reason will attract reissuance charges of Rs. 200 + 18% GST
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,367 ATMs