- Voucher valid at Kaya Skin Clinic – India on all services
- An additional ₹500 Gift Voucher for free dermatologist consultation
- The voucher must be presented at the reception before the session
- One voucher can be redeemed per service per person
- Cannot be redeemed for cash and is non-transferable
- Not valid for any service less than ₹1,000
- Prior appointment mandatory
- Cannot be clubbed together with any other scheme, offer or promotion
Internet Banking Login
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Get In Touch
Offer Zone Rates & Charges
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Mumbai Metro Coral Debit Card
Inspired by the gemstone 'Coral', ICICI Bank presents "Unifare Mumbai Metro Coral Debit Card", designed to deliver the convenience in travel along with superior gemstone privileges through exciting features, offers and convenience of cashless payments for shopping, dining, entertainment etc.
Kaya Gift Voucher worth ₹1,000
1,000 Bonus PAYBACK Reward Points
- Unifare Coral Debit Card customer will be eligible for 1,000 Bonus PAYBACK reward points on first usage of debit card for any retail or online purchase, and 2 earn transactions through PAYBACK online shops using PAYBACK Card or linked mobile number within 60 days of card issuance
- Please visit http://shoponline.payback.in for shopping at PAYBACK online shops
- If customer fulfills these criteria, the points will be credited to his account within 60 days of the completion of the offer
- To upgrade your existing ICICI Bank Debit Card to Unifare Debit Card, SMS UNIFARE DMU to 5676766.
- To open a new Savings Account, give a missed call at 9328833344.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,164 ATMs