|Daily Cash withdrawal limit at ATM||Daily purchase limit at retail outlets and on merchant websites|
|Domestic||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
|International||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 1,50,000|
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
DMRC Platinum Debit Card
- No need to recharge with Auto Top-up facility: The card has an in-built Delhi Metro Transit Chip, this chip in the debit card, will be automatically recharged with Rs.200, when the balance on the chip drops below Rs.100. Hence, no need to stand in long queues for re-charging your Delhi Metro Smart Card balance.
- 10% discount on Travel fare at Delhi Metro
- Earn PAYBACK points on Debit Card purchases
- 6 points on every Rs. 200 spent at merchants in India
- 10 points on every Rs. 200 spent at merchants outside India
Note: You will not earn reward points on Mutual fund, Telecom, Education, Utilities, Insurance premium, Government Payments, Fuel and Post Office payment made through your ICICI Bank Debit Card
- Redeem rewards for free travel at Delhi Metro
- In addition to more than 50 PAYBACK partners available for redeeming your PAYBACK reward points, you can also redeem your PAYBACK points earned on your Unifare Credit Card for Delhi Metro top-up transactions
- Zero surcharge on fuel purchases
- Fuel surcharge will not be levied for the transactions done on ICICI Bank swipe machines at government petrol outlets (HPCL/ IOCL/ BPCL).
- ICICI Bank Debit Card holders who transact on Non-ICICI Bank swipe machines at government petrol outlets would be levied surcharge amount at the discretion of the member/acquiring bank and the surcharge shall be reversed once we receive the refund from the respective acquiring bank.
- The finest dining experiences now come with equally impressive savings. Save a minimum of 15% on your dining bill at over 2,500 participating restaurants spread across 12 major cities with the ICICI Bank Culinary Treats programme.
- For more information, please visit www.icicibank.com/culinarytreats
- Platinum platform benefits from MasterCard
- Security of a Chip Card: The card comes with a Micro-chip that is virtually impossible to duplicate, providing additional security against counterfeiting / duplication of card.
- High withdrawal limit & transaction limit
Joining Fee Rs. 299 + Service Tax Annual Fee Rs. 299 + Service Tax
*With effect from August 11, 2014
- To upgrade your existing ICICI Bank Debit Card to Unifare Debit Card,SMS UNIFARE D to 5676766
- To open a new Savings Account, give a missed call at 9328833344
- Annual fee will be charged from 2nd year onwards
- Joining fee will be only charged for the 1st year
- Re-issuance of a Unifare Debit Card for any reason will attract re-issuance charges of Rs. 299 + Service Tax
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,660 ATMs