Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Using your Card at Bangalore Metro
- At the Entry gate, hold/ tap your ICICI Bank Unifare Bangalore Metro Credit Card at the designated space on the turnstile for the AFC (Automatic Fare Collection) gate to open. Once the gate is open, cross through to the paid area of the station.
- Do the same at destination station for Exit.
- Every Entry into a station must be followed by an Exit from the destination station using the same card.
- In case of Mismatch*, charges will be collected as per BMRCL rules.
- The maximum stay permissible in a Namma Metro station is 120 minutes if Entry/ Exit is from different stations. For Entry/ Exit from the same station, it is 20 minutes. In case of overstay beyond permissible time, penalty of ₹10 per hour subject to a maximum of ₹50 will be charged by BMRCL.
- The balance on your Namma Metro Smart Card Chip will be displayed when you tap your card at the Entry and Exit gates at Namma Metro Stations. You can also check the balance at Ticket Readers available at all stations or by visiting the Customer Care at metro stations. Please visit www.bmrc.co.in for more details.
Do follow instructions mentioned on www.bmrc.co.in while using the card at Namma Metro.
Please note that Terms and Conditions governing usage of the Namma Metro Smart Card will also apply to the ICICI Bank Unifare Bangalore Metro Credit Card and are subject to change.
*Every entry at AFC gates must be followed by proper exit through the gates on same day. Skipping of any entry or exit is termed as MISMATCH.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,942 ATMs