Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Write to us with your feedback.
ATM cash withdrawals
- Please ensure that the ATM displays VISA / Master Card , VISA PLUS.
- Insert your card in the specified slot and select the language.
- Enter your 4 digit ATM PIN.
- Select the relevant option (Withdrawal / Balance enquiry)
- Select the type of Account as "Checking / Current" or “Credit” option. (The Savings option does not link to the VISA network and hence transaction would not be successful)
- The ATM will process the request and
- Dispense cash in local currency.
- Display the available balance.
- When asked for a receipt, press Yes/No.
- Do not forget to collect your card (and receipt if applicable) after the transaction.
Please Note: Some of the ATM acquirers charge an additional ATM fee commonly know as ATM surcharge fee/ATM access fee. Please check this before usage, also most of the ATMs are enabled to display/ dispense* amount in local currency of the country.
*If local currency is other than the currency loaded on your Travel Card than it may attract a cross conversion fee/ Mark up fee of 3.5% plus service tax on the transaction amount.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,501 branches and 14,271 ATMs