ATM cash withdrawals
- Please ensure that the ATM displays VISA / Master Card , VISA PLUS.
- Insert your card in the specified slot and select the language.
- Enter your 4 digit ATM PIN.
- Select the relevant option (Withdrawal / Balance enquiry)
- Select the type of Account as "Checking / Current" or “Credit” option. (The Savings option does not link to the VISA network and hence transaction would not be successful)
- The ATM will process the request and
- Dispense cash in local currency.
- Display the available balance.
- When asked for a receipt, press Yes/No.
- Do not forget to collect your card (and receipt if applicable) after the transaction.
Please Note: Some of the ATM acquirers charge an additional ATM fee commonly know as ATM surcharge fee/ATM access fee. Please check this before usage, also most of the ATMs are enabled to display/ dispense* amount in local currency of the country.
*If local currency is other than the currency loaded on your Travel Card than it may attract a cross conversion fee/ Mark up fee of 3.5% plus service tax on the transaction amount.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 15,682 ATMs