|Preventive Healthcare Package|
|Complete Blood Count|
|Total Cholesterol / HDL Ratio|
|LDL : HDL Ratio|
|Liver Function Test|
|BLOOD UREA NITROGEN|
Sapphiro Travel Card
The next level travel privilege!
Now enrich your travel experience with the luxury of international lounges worldwide, with the convenience of contactless payments and many other exclusive benefits.
Joining Benefits worth Rs 10,000:
- Get world-wide international lounge access with free Dragon Pass membership worth USD 99 and also enjoy 2 complimentary lounge visits
- Avail of SRL Executive heath check-up worth Rs 2,750
- Enjoy your rides with Uber discount vouchers worth Rs 1,000
- Protect your cards and wallet with OneAssist Complete Cards protection
- No mark-up charges on any cross-currency transactions
- Get 5% cashback on all Airlines and hotel spends done through online channels, capped to Rs 3,000 per month
- Lost card/Counter card liability coverage of Rs 5,00,000
- Joining fee - Rs 2,999 + GST
- Annual fee - Rs 999 + GST from the second year. Avail of annual benefits like complimentary Dragon Pass lounge access, discount on International Roaming package, OneAssist Complete Card protection, etc.
Joining fee will be debited from equivalent currency loaded in Travel Card at the time of card activation. Details at Schedule of Charges.
To buy your personalised ICICI Bank Sapphiro Travel Card with no hassles of documentation, log in to iMobile app or visit the nearest ICICI Bank Forex Branch. Alternatively, you may contact your Relationship Manager.
How to avail of 2 complimentary international lounge visits?
- Discover a new way to experience the airport with exciting offers from shopping, restaurants to limos on DragonPass app.
- Log in to DragonPass app
- Log in to the app and activate the account with the User ID, Password mentioned on the voucher
- Click on ‘My Cards’ and scan the QR code to utilize the complimentary access while visiting the lounge
- The USD 99 annual membership fee for DragonPass is complimentary. You will need to pay for the lounge visit charges for visits done over and above the complimentary accesses.
- Once the complimentary access is exhausted, add your Travel Card in ‘Payment Cards’ under ‘Profile’ section
- Make the payment using ICICI Bank Travel Card while visiting any lounge overseas
- USD 27 will be levied on the top-up for any lounge access
- Complimentary lounge access will be valid for maximum of 1 year.
For more details on DragonPass, please visit https://en.dragonpass.com.cn/
How to avail of the discount on Uber or Uber Eats?
- Click on ‘BUY NOW’
- Enter the SMS, e-mail to which Uber gift voucher code to be sent and enter the voucher code shared with you in the ‘PROMO CODE’ field
- Place order to receive the Uber gift code on your e-mail ID or through SMS.
Detailed terms and conditions are available on https://icicitravelcard.woohoo.in/uber-e-gift-card
How to redeem the Uber gift voucher?
- Go to the payment section in the Uber app
- Tap ‘Add Payment Method’ and select ‘Gift Card’
- Enter the gift code
- Uber credits would be added to your account.
How to avail of SRL Health check-up benefit?
- Visit SRL diagnostic centre for availing of the executive health benefit check-up. Please make sure you take a prior appointment before visiting
- Present the physical voucher shared by ICICI Bank with Offer Code ‘CU01839’ to the medical centre representative
- After verification of the test code and submission of the physical voucher, proceed for the check-up.
For list of applicable centers, click here.
What is the OneAssist Package?
|1||One call to block bank cards||Yes|
|2||Fraud Protection - Pre Reporting up to 30 days, (including Offline, Online and ATM Fraud transactions)||Yes (up to Rs.5,00,000)|
|3||Fraud Protection - Post Reporting Complete Protection||Yes|
|4||Emergency Travel Assistance - Emergency Hotel Bill Payment||India up to Rs.40,000 Overseas up to Rs.80,000|
|5||Emergency Travel Assistance - Emergency Ticketing||India up to Rs.40,000 Overseas up to Rs.80,000|
How to avail of OneAssist plan features?
- One call is enough to block all cards. The customer must provide and promptly update all his/her card details with OneAssist
- OneAssist will communication the membership details within 3 working days of your card activation
- In the event of theft or loss of wallet, the customer has to immediately call OneAssist to report the loss of the wallet and block any card registered with OneAssist. In the event that customer input is required in the form of confidential Personal Identification Number (PIN) or a Telephone Identification Number (TIN) (which cannot be disclosed to a third party), OneAssist will assist the customer by conferencing the customer on the telephone call with the issuer for the customer to provide such PIN/TIN for authentication purposes.
- In case customer has not shared the details of a particular card with OneAssist and requests the same to be blocked, OneAssist shall attempt to block the same card with the help of other details provided by the customer on best effort basis.
How to redeem BookMyShow voucher?
- Gift Voucher can be redeemed only on BookMyShow website/mobile app and cannot be redeemed directly at the Cinema/Venue Box Office.
- While payment, click on ‘More payment options’ and enter voucher number in ‘Gift Voucher’ section
- Multiple gift vouchers can be used in a single transaction
- Gift Voucher can be combined with any other payment type and existing offers on BookMyShow
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 3 months
- For any assistance, reach out to BookMyShow’s Customer Support on +91(022)-61445050 or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to avail of 5% cashback?
- Customers should book airline or hotel through any international website using ICICI Bank Sapphiro Travel Card
- Maximum of Rs 3,000 will be credited to the customer per month
- Cashback will be credited in the equivalent currency used for transaction
- One month is defined as per Indian Standard Time (IST) from 00.00.00 hours of Day 1 to 23:59:59 hours of last day of the month.
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link