Internet Banking Login
Apply Online Get In Touch
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Offer Zone Rates & Charges
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Write to us with your feedback.
How to make ATM Cash Withdrawal transactions
- Use your ICICI Bank Travel Card at ATMs with Visa/MasterCard logo
- Enter your 4-digit ATM PIN
- Select – ‘Cash withdrawal’/ ‘Balance enquiry’ as per requirement
- Select type of account as Checking/ Current/Credit
- Collect your Card and cash (and/or receipt, if applicable)
- Some of the international banks owning the ATM may charge an additional surcharge for your ATM transactions
- The cash withdrawal limit may vary across ATMs. These limits may be less than the limits set by ICICI Bank Multicurrency Travel Card (refer schedule of charges)
- In case of 3 incorrect PIN attempts, your Card will be disabled. You can re-activate your Card by calling Customer Care
- If you enter the incorrect PIN thrice, some ATMs may retain your Card and you may need to contact the ATM operator to collect your Card. In such cases you can call Customer Care to activate your Replacement Card provided along with your Multicurrency Travel Card.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,501 branches and 14,146 ATMs