|Order||Currency||Card usage fees* & limits|
|ATM Balance enquiry fee||ATM Cash withdrawal fee||Cash withdrawal daily limit||Cash©POS withdrawal charges|
|1||US Dollar||USD 0.50||USD 1.50||USD 5,000||USD 2.00|
|2||Pound Sterling||GBP 0.50||GBP 1.50||GBP 5,000||GBP 2.00|
|3||Euro||EUR 0.50||EUR 1.50||EUR 5,000||EUR 2.00|
|4||Canadian Dollar||CAD 0.50||CAD 1.50||CAD 5,000||CAD 2.00|
|5||Australian Dollar||AUD 0.50||AUD 1.50||AUD 5,000||AUD 2.00|
|6||Singapore Dollar||SGD 1.00||SGD 3.00||SGD 5,000||SGD 3.00|
|7||Arab Emirates Dirham||AED 2.00||AED 6.00||AED 20,000||AED 6.00|
|8||Swiss Franc||CHF 0.50||CHF 1.50||CHF 5,000||CHF 2.00|
|9||Japanese Yen||JPY 60.00||JPY 200.00||JPY 200,000||JPY 200|
|10||Swedish Krona||SEK 4.00||SEK 15.00||SEK 40,000||SEK 15.0|
|11||South African Rand||ZAR 5.00||ZAR 16.00||ZAR 51,000||ZAR 16.0|
|12||Saudi Arabian Riyal||SAR 2.00||SAR 7.00||SAR 20,000||SAR 7.0|
|13||Thai Baht||THB 16.00||THB 60.00||THB 165,000||THB 60.0|
|14||New Zealand Dollar||NZD 0.60||NZD 2.50||NZD 6,500||NZD 2.50|
|15||Hong Kong Dollar||HKD 4.00||HKD 15.00||HKD 40,000||HKD 15.0|
|Card fees: Joining fee: INR 150, Reload fee: INR 100|
|Inactivity fees: USD 5 or equivalent for every 6 months of inactivity|
|Transaction fee: POS – NIL, Online/Ecom – NIL|
|Lost card replacement fee: International location – USD 20.00, Indian location – USD 3.00|
|Cross currency fee or Markup fee is 3.5% + Service Tax|
|All charges are exclusive of taxes. Service tax - 15% with effect from June 1, 2016, including Krishi Kalyan Cess at 0.5% and Swachh Bharat Cess at 0.5%|
|*Additional fees for ATM transactions may be levied by the bank owning the overseas ATM used for transaction|
|"Cash@POS" is a facility using which ICICI Bank Travel Card holders can withdraw cash by swiping their card at merchant outlets|
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Travel Cards - Application Process
ICICI Bank Travel Card is available through select ICICI Bank branches and select authorised Money Changers (To find out the nearest location, click here Branch Locator)
You can also buy ICICI Bank Visa Travel Card online and it will be delivered at your doorstep*, Click at Buy Online to know more.
*Presently, the delivery of ICICI Bank Visa Travel Card is available only in 13 major cities of India. Currencies available under this service are US dollar, Euro, Pound Sterling, Australian dollar and Canadian dollar only. MasterCard Travel Card is only available in US dollar currently.
Keep the following documents ready
- Original Passport along with self attested photocopy
- A2 form (duly filled and self attested)
- PAN / Form 60 (when paid more than Rs. 25,000/- in cash for purchase of forex)
- Any other supporting document if required as per RBI guidelines
- Fill up the Travel Card application form and provide the necessary documents.
- You can apply at Select ICICI Bank Branches or Selected FFMC Branches
- Customers will be offered a rate of conversion and the card joining fees.
- Customers can buy the desired amount of currency* on Travel Card.
- The card will be loaded instantly and customers will get an SMS confirmation.
- The card is now ready to be used overseas.
- Individual travellers would also need to carry valid ticket of travel, if required.
Schedule of Charges & Limits
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,450 branches and 14,404 ATMs