Terms and Conditions
- This Bank Debit EMI Facility (“Facility”) is being enabled by ICICI Bank Limited (“Bank” or “Bank”) on selected merchant stores, website, mobile site and mobile app (collectively “Platform”).
- This Facility is extended by the Bank on the Platform to its select customers who hold a valid Debit Card issued by the Bank (“Customer”/ “You”/ “Your” and “Card”).
- By using this Facility, you agree to be bound by:
- These Terms and Conditions (“T&C”);
- All applicable Terms and Conditions of the Bank.
- Upon availing of this Facility, you will be deemed to have accepted the following clauses: “I understand, agree and accept that upon completing the payment by ICICI Bank Debit Card EMI option, I am submitting a valid pre-approved EMI application to ICICI Bank governed by the terms provided under ‘Terms and Conditions for EMI conversion on Debit Card’ (“ICICI Bank Pre Approved EMI Terms”). By completing the purchase through the Debit Card EMI option, I will be deemed to have read, fully comprehended and accepted the ICICI Bank Pre Approved Debit Card EMI Terms”.
- At any given point in time, you will be eligible to avail this Facility for purchase of products on the Platform, the price of which can range between Rs 5,000 and Rs 500,000.
- The price of the product purchased through the Facility along with applicable interest of 16% per annum (for Amazon, Flipkart, MakeMyTrip, Paytm and merchant outlets) will be repayable by You to the Bank in Equated Monthly Instalments (“EMI”) over the EMI Term opted by You. “EMI Term” means 3, 6, 9 and 12 months, as opted by You.
- Upon availing of this facility, a Virtual Credit Card number (VCC number) will be assigned to customers. The Virtual Credit Card number assigned will be used for CIBIL related reporting.
- E-statement will be sent to customer’s registered e-mail ID every month.
- The monthly EMI amount will be auto-debited every month from Your Card-linked Savings or Current Account on a particular date as specified in your EMI statement.
- Due date reminder alert will be sent to customer’s registered mobile number, two days prior to the EMI due date.
- In case You cancel the purchase transaction completed through the Facility, refunds will be processed as per the ICICI Bank Pre Approved EMI Terms by the Bank.
- Applicable processing fees will be charged for availing the Facility by the Bank which may be waived off during promotional events or campaigns.
- All decisions regarding eligibility of the Customer as decided by Bank are final.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Bank shall not be liable for any technical errors occurring on the Platform. Similarly, merchant shall not be liable for any failure by Bank to extend the Facility to You/ process payments for any technical issues. For any issues regarding Debit EMI transactions, contact Bank’s Customer Care.
- Products sold on the Platform are subject to availability from the respective sellers and accordingly Bank or Merchant in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Bank does not endorse any of the products or brands being sold on the Platform and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability of the sellers on the Platform.
- Bank and Merchant reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/ alter/ modify/ change or vary these T&C.
- Bank and Merchant reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to withdraw the provision of this Facility to You.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to customers, either through e-mailers or advertised on the Platform, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- All Government taxes/duties shall be payable by You.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 14,141 ATMs