ICICI Bank protects it card holders from all fraudulent transactions on Debit Cards under the Lost Card liability feature. As per this feature the card holder liability is limited to zero for unauthorised transactions on receipt of notification from the card holder.
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Lost Card protection
Lost Card Protection
Use your ICICI Bank Debit Card to shop in a store, online or anywhere, and you are protected from unauthorised use of your Debit Card. With our “Zero Liability feature”, card holders liability for unauthorised transactions is zero.
Major Terms and Conditions
All covers are valid on Active Cards. Active cards are defines as those on which there is transaction of Rs. 499/- in last 30 days prior to the loss.
For Air Accident, Ticket should have been bought from the respective card only
- Cover against Standard Fire and Allied perils and Burglary in residential premises only
- Cover valid for purchases on respective ICICI Bank Debit Card only
- Valid for 90 days from the date of purchase
1.How am I protected against fraudulent transactions on my Debit Card?
2. What transactions are covered under the feature?
3. From when will I be covered?
Effective August 1, 2011, for claims to be eligible under the Lost Card liability feature:
- Loss of card has to be reported within 15 days from the day of loss
- Mobile number should be updated, as ICICI Bank sends alert for every transactions
- There should be 1 purchase transaction in the account in last 90 days from the day the loss is reported
4. How do I report unauthorised transactions?
All you need to do is call our 24-Hour Customer Care within 15 days to report loss or misuse and the balance in your account will be restored.
5. What documents do I need to give to the bank for Zero Liability?
ICICI Bank will require the following documents
- Written application containing your ICICI Bank Debit Card Number, account number and the date of loss
- Copy of Police compliant or FIR
- Copy of Passport, in case the fraud happens outside India
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,780 ATMs