Lost Card Liability
Use your ICICI Bank Debit Card to shop in a store, online or anywhere, and you are protected from unauthorised use of your Debit Card. With our “Zero Liability feature”, card holders liability for unauthorised transactions is zero.
How am I protected against fraudulent transactions on my Debit Card?
What transactions are covered under the feature?
From when will I be covered?
- Loss of card has to be reported within 15 days from the day of loss
- Mobile number should be updated, as ICICI Bank sends alert for every transactions
- There should be 1 purchase transaction in the account in last 90 days from the day the loss is reported
How do I report unauthorised transactions?
What documents do I need to give to the bank for Zero Liability?
- Written application containing your ICICI Bank Debit Card Number, account number and the date of loss
- Copy of Police compliant or FIR
- Copy of Passport, in case the fraud happens outside India