How to use the Debit Card for transactions at merchant outlets outside India?
- Look for Visa/MasterCard sign to check whether the merchant accepts card payments
- Present your debit card for payment
- Merchant swipes/dips the card
- Enter ATM PIN in case the chip card is dipped (For non chip cards, the ATM PIN might not be required for transactions in certain countries)
- Sign the chargeslip
How to use the Debit Card for ATM cash withdrawal transactions outside India?
- Look for Visa/MasterCard sign at the ATM to make sure whether it accepts your card
- Dip your debit card at the ATM machine
- Enter your ATM PIN and Withdrawal amount as instructed
- Get cash and the a print of the chargeslip
- Maintain charge slip for future reference
Recommended Cards For you
Coral+ Debit Cards
Sapphiro Debit Cards
Rubyx Debit Card
Coral Paywave Contactless Debit Card
What should I do if my Debit Card is not working?
Is there any fees for using my Debit Card for retail or online transactions?
To know international debit card transaction charges, please click here.