Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
How to use the Debit Card internationally
Your ICICI Bank Debit Card can be used for international transactions at ATMs, online websites outside India and merchant outlets across the Globe.
All customers of the Bank, who have been issued a debit card after December 01, 2013 would be required to call customer care before usage of debit card for international debit card
How to use the Debit Card for transactions at merchant outlets outside India?
- Look for Visa/MasterCard sign to check whether the merchant accepts card payments
- Present your debit card for payment
- Merchant swipes/dips the card
- Enter ATM PIN in case the chip card is dipped (For non chip cards, the ATM PIN might not be required for transactions in certain countries)
- Sign the chargeslip
How to use the Debit Card for ATM cash withdrawal transactions outside India?
- Look for Visa/MasterCard sign at the ATM to make sure whether it accepts your card
- Dip your debit card at the ATM machine
- Enter your ATM PIN and Withdrawal amount as instructed
- Get cash and the a print of the chargeslip
- Maintain charge slip for future reference
To locate ATMs anywhere in the world, click here.
Refer FAQs for details of charges for international transactions using your ICICI Bank Debit Card.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,882 ATMs