First time usage of Debit Cards
Welcome to the ICICI Bank Debit Card Family. Lets get started with your ICICI Bank Debit Card.
Activate your Debit Card
Now you can use your ICICI Bank Debit Card without going to the ATM for activating the Debit Card.
For instance, you can use your debit card directly at:
- Retail merchant outlets (for shopping, dining, fuel) using your ATM PIN
- Every online transactions (bill payment, shopping, ticket booking etc.) by generating a 3D secure PIN
- IVR (Interactive voice response) transactions using your ATM PIN
- All ATMs for cash withdrawals, balance inquiries and other ATM transactions using your ATM PIN
In case you have not received your ATM PIN, please contact our 24-hour Customer Care to generate the ATM PIN for your Debit Card.
Generate 3D Secure PIN
For doing an online transactions, all you need to do is to register your card with ICICI Bank for Verified by Visa / Master Secure Code. The registration shall provide added protection or safety against fraudulent transaction on your card, even if you misplace or lose it.
Having trouble using your Debit Card ?
How to use your Debit Card at retail outlets?
- The merchant swipes or dips your card at a POS terminal
- Merchant enters the transaction amount on the POS terminal. Verify the transaction amount
- The POS machine will prompt for the ATM PIN to be entered by you
- You enter your Debit Card ATM PIN in the machine
- Once you enter the correct PIN and sign the charge slip, the transaction is confirmed and completed
How to use your debit card for online transaction?
- Log on to a website for online transaction
- Select the items and Click on Make Payment Sector
- Enter your debit card number, cvv and expiry date
- Enter Your Six digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) to Complete the process
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,987 ATMs