Travel Easy Terms & Condition
Terms & Condition of ICICI Bank Travel Easy
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply to and are in addition to and not in derogation of the Terms and Conditions of ICICI Bank credit card (the “Primary Terms and Conditions”) as available on www.icicibank.com. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and the Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail. All capitalized terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning ascribed under the Primary Terms and Conditions.
- "Alliance Partners" shall mean Expedia, Agoda, Emirates, Goibibo, Matrix, Yatra, Travel XP, Thomas Cook, Easemytrip who have entered into alliance agreements with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- "Card" shall mean a visa/mastercard credit card or Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro VISA Credit Card and Jet which has been issued by ICICI Bank and is valid and subsisting during the Offer Period. "Jet Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card. “Card Member” shall mean a person holding any one or more of the following cards:
- Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro VISA Credit Card;
- Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx VISA Credit Card
- Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx VISA Credit Card.
- “JPMiles” shall mean the miles awarded or credited to a Card Member in respect of his qualifying expenditure that may be redeemed by the Card Member from Jet Airways for air tickets or any other services specified under the JetPrivilege Program.
- "Program/Offer" shall mean Travel Easy Program jointly being offered by ICICI Bank and the Alliance Partners under which eligible Card Holders will be able to avail benefits being offered by the ICICI Bank and the Alliance Partners on their respective Products/Services.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from April 1st, 2017 to March 31, 2018 both dates inclusive.
- “Travel Period” shall mean any period commencing on or after 1st April, 2017 and concluding on or before , (both days inclusive).
- "Products/Services" shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by ICICI Bank and the Alliance Partners.
- “Agoda Website” shall mean the website owned, established and maintained by Agoda at the URL https://www.agoda.com
B. Terms of the Offer:
- To register for the Offer the Card Holder(s) shall be required to SMS “TRAVEL EASY” to 5676766 or give a missed call on 07878730000 before 31st March 2018.
- Once registered, the Card Holders shall receive a call from ICICI Bank, inquiring about the dates , and informing the Card Holder of the Offer.
- If the Card Holder’s date of departure and date of arrival fall within the Travel Period then an email shall be sent to the Card Holder’s registered email address about the Offer and the websites where they can avail benefits being offered by the Alliance Partners on their respective Products/ Services.
- The Card Holders receiving the Offer email shall be eligible for all the benefits available under the Offer except the increase in the credit limits which would be available only to the Card Holders who
- receive additional communication in this regard. The Offer is only available to Card Holders who are individuals.
- The Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner and ICICI Bank with respect to the respective benefits and Products/Services being provided by them under the Offer.
- If the transaction is unsuccessful, rejected or cancelled by the Card Holder or the Alliance Partner, then the Card Holder shall not be able to avail the benefit for that transaction under the Offer.
C. Detailed terms and conditions for offers
For detailed terms and conditions pertaining to each offer under the Travel Easy program, please visit the following links:
Thomas Cook Offers –
D. General Terms Prescribed by ICICI BANK
- Participation in the Offer by the Card Holder/s is on a voluntary basis.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services or the assured gifts / prizes offered by the Alliance Partners, and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any delay/ loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services / assured gifts / prizes availed by the Card Holder/s. Any dispute or claim regarding the same must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the Alliance Partners directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner/s or Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- ICICI Bank and Alliance Partners reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer, or discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or any prior intimation.
- The Offer may not be available to some Card Holders due to their location, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- In all matters relating to the Offer, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- The benefits under this Offer are non-transferable, non-binding, and non-cashable, and cannot be clubbed, or substituted or exchanged with any other offer that may be made available to the Card Holders by ICICI Bank or the Alliance Partner, unless specified.
- In case of conflict between the terms conditions of the ICICI Bank and the Alliance Partners, the terms and conditions of ICICI Bank shall prevail.
- In case any inconsistency between the Primary Terms and Conditions, and the Terms and Conditions of the Offer, the Primary Terms shall prevail.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority in India. And any dispute relating to this Offer shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai.
E. Credit Limit Increase
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to offer credit limit increase to Card Holders at its sole discretion.
- Only such Card Holders, who avail of the Offer and receive additional communication from ICICI Bank in this regard, shall be eligible for the increase in credit limit over and above the existing credit limit of their Card.
- The eligible Card Holders receiving such additional communication shall get a 50% temporary credit limit increase over and above the existing credit limit of their Card for a period of 60 days.
The Credit Limit increase will be done within 48 hrs. In case of a holiday and weekends, the limit increase will be done on the closest working day.